Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I know I am not an IxTP nor do I claim to be but when I first got into MBTI, I tested as an INFJ a few times, I think maybe an INFP a few times too. I am very high on the intuitive scale or I consider myself to be but I didn't get that or what S vs. N meant when I first got into it. I decided to compare and contrast, read some other type descriptions and I thought that the ISFJ description fit me to a T too. I wasn't quite sure of I was an INFJ or and ISFJ. A moderator of a MBTI blog I follow recommended I compare the functions so I did a little research There were some others but this type comparison comes to mind on this topic. ISFP too, it doesn't help that I love to draw and ISFP is the artist but my sister is an ISFP. I love her and we are really close but we are too different to be the same type.

I tried looking up the differences between ISFJ and INFJ and I was having trouble applying that to myself at first. After studying the functions more, I think that ni fits me much more than si. I'm very rarely in the moment and my sensing function is terrible and am very unaware of my surroundings. Unless I'm very unhealthy and in denial, inferior se makes a ton of sense the way my brain is wired.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts