Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On March 23, 2015 J.K. Rowling said in her Twitter that "Intps are geniuses."
https://mobile.twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/579987041297018880

She had mentioned her own type is INFJ, and that her favorite people are ENTPS. An INTP fan replied that he was sad in a corner for not being her favorite, and to cheer him up she wrote, "get out of that corner. INTPs are geniuses. Go out and improve the world."

·
Registered
INTP
1,052 Posts
That reminds me. I should give those Harry Potter books a try. I can bump them up on my priority reading list I guess.

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
She sounds like a terrible person. Anyway, the world doesn't matter, I invented it in order to find food, I just play on hard mode because I always liked a variety of enemies.
everyone is always talking about this world. how do people get from the Earth to the World?

·
Registered
206 Posts
We might, possibly, maybe try to improve the world, but people (and ironically her included, given what I know of her social stances) don't really want us too. Too much logic and truth for them to handle, being emotional reactionaries is perfectly fine with them.

Like I've said before, I'll participate in society when it's deserving of participation. Given the nature of the human animal, I'm not holding my breath.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
On March 23, 2015 J.K. Rowling said in her Twitter that "Intps are geniuses."
https://mobile.twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/579987041297018880

She had mentioned her own type is INFJ, and that her favorite people are ENTPS. An INTP fan replied that he was sad in a corner for not being her favorite, and to cheer him up she wrote, "get out of that corner. INTPs are geniuses. Go out and improve the world."
"Get out of the corner and change the world"

HAHA bitch, you should give comedy a try.

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Did she just find out about MBTI or what?

ETA: that tweet to the INTP, though, shows she doesn't get it, at least not INTP
'Get out and improve the world'??! What sort of...sorcery is that? Go out to play with your Ni :p
maybe she is hinting at one of her characters. hem-hem Dumbledore

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
We might, possibly, maybe try to improve the world, but people (and ironically her included, given what I know of her social stances) don't really want us too. Too much logic and truth for them to handle, being emotional reactionaries is perfectly fine with them.

Like I've said before, I'll participate in society when it's deserving of participation. Given the nature of the human animal, I'm not holding my breath.
I suppose that's the biggest hurdle to making big changes in the world.. Trying to win people over to your idea.. Ti is terrible at that, it requires an extroverted function like Fe that we aren't that good at :(

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Yeah, INTPs sure are intelligent. Though, it's lucky that you have me here to sometimes tell you not to reinvent the wheel all the time. ;)
They're so lucky to have us kindly xNTJs. Where would they be without us :tongue:

I suppose that's the biggest hurdle to making big changes in the world.. Trying to win people over to your idea.. Ti is terrible at that, it requires an extroverted function like Fe that we aren't that good at :(
Hello friend

1 - 20 of 35 Posts