Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is there any J-pop lovers here? Anybody here who knows of japanese celebrities?
Here is a place to discuss the MBTI and enneagram types of these people!
:proud:

I have been in love with Japanese pop culture for a while and so I would luv to hear your thoughts on some of the celebrities' personalities. Since I sort of suck at typing others, I wanna hear from you first. :)

Possible topics include:
-celebrities on variety shows
-the many boy bands (both young and older) from Johnny's Entertainment
-actors/actresses from your favorite j-dramas
-voice actors of anime
-your favorite mangaka
-movie stars
-etc...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Omg, there is no reply yet? Maybe they who loves J-things is rare in PerC.
I will start now.

Eita = INFJ

Arashi
Ohno : I'm really sure he is INFP (He often doesn't finish his sentence lol, like art, fishing, seems like he has his own world, sometimes spacing out, and most of people said he is weird :p)
Nino : maybe.. INTP I don't know
Aiba : ESFP
Matsujun : ESFJ
Sho : ENTJ

Reactions: Ryosuke93

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Omg, there is no reply yet? Maybe they who loves J-things is rare in PerC.
I will start now.

Eita = INFJ

Arashi
Ohno : I'm really sure he is INFP (He often doesn't finish his sentence lol, like art, fishing, seems like he has his own world, sometimes spacing out, and most of people said he is weird :p)
Nino : maybe.. INTP I don't know
Aiba : ESFP
Matsujun : ESFJ
Sho : ENTJ
OMG what I've found! :th_love: it's a shame there's only one comment. I don't know that many jpop celebrities (I actually just follow 2) but I'll try my best, tell me what you think.

My fav jpop group is Kanjani8. My guesses regarding them:
Maruyama Ryuhei: ENFP
Yokoyama Yuu: INTJ
Murakami Shingo: ESTP
Shibutani Subaru: INFx. I see some sort of Fi-use but I don't think he's got Se nor Ne, so maybe he's Ni-Dom with Fe?
Nishikido Ryo: ESFP definitely
Yasuda Shota: ISFP
Okura Tadayoshi: Ixxx (I really don't have a clue)

Then I also like Tokio, but mostly their songs and I just know (and like very much) one of the members:
Tomoya Nagase: ExxP (again with my obsession with ExxPs xD)

Reactions: narawithherthought

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
OMG what I've found! :th_love: it's a shame there's only one comment. I don't know that many jpop celebrities (I actually just follow 2) but I'll try my best, tell me what you think.

My fav jpop group is Kanjani8. My guesses regarding them:
Maruyama Ryuhei: ENFP
Yokoyama Yuu: INTJ
Murakami Shingo: ESTP
Shibutani Subaru: INFx. I see some sort of Fi-use but I don't think he's got Se nor Ne, so maybe he's Ni-Dom with Fe?
Nishikido Ryo: ESFP definitely
Yasuda Shota: ISFP
Okura Tadayoshi: Ixxx (I really don't have a clue)

Then I also like Tokio, but mostly their songs and I just know (and like very much) one of the members:
Tomoya Nagase: ExxP (again with my obsession with ExxPs xD)
You know, it's been a year since my post. It seems really, there are no J-Pop fans here. I also don't know too much. But I'm a real fan of Arashi. I know Kanjani8 and Tokio (since they appeared in Arashi variety show).

After a year, now, I know MBTI more so maybe my typing skill is better. I made a tumblr blog to type japanese actor and actress. But because of I am inconsistent and I got busy, I abandoned the blog. I typed Yokoyama too. So here we go!

Maru = I agree. ENFP
Yokoyama = I think he is INFP. He is so sensitive, air-head, forgetful, feeler, and was a negative person. I once typed Yokoyama in my blog, you can visit here for the reason.
Murakami = ESFJ
Subaru = ESFX?
Ryo = Why you are really sure he is ESFP? But I don't know about his type. But he seem like an introvert. But I am sure about his type now. I will watch the shows more.
Yasuda = no idea
Okura = looks like INTP, but I am not sure.

Nagase hm ENFP or ENTP

And I change my opinion about Arashi.
Nino: ISTP
Aiba: still ESFP
Ohno: ISFP
Sho: ESFJ
Jun: ENFJ

Sorry for a lot of "XX". This is my temporary answer. Let's discuss more! :D

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
You know, it's been a year since my post. It seems really, there are no J-Pop fans here. I also don't know too much. But I'm a real fan of Arashi. I know Kanjani8 and Tokio (since they appeared in Arashi variety show).

After a year, now, I know MBTI more so maybe my typing skill is better. I made a tumblr blog to type japanese actor and actress. But because of I am inconsistent and I got busy, I abandoned the blog. I typed Yokoyama too. So here we go!

Maru = I agree. ENFP
Yokoyama = I think he is INFP. He is so sensitive, air-head, forgetful, feeler, and was a negative person. I once typed Yokoyama in my blog, you can visit here for the reason.
Murakami = ESFJ
Subaru = ESFX?
Ryo = Why you are really sure he is ESFP? But I don't know about his type. But he seem like an introvert. But I am sure about his type now. I will watch the shows more.
Yasuda = no idea
Okura = looks like INTP, but I am not sure.

Nagase hm ENFP or ENTP

And I change my opinion about Arashi.
Nino: ISTP
Aiba: still ESFP
Ohno: ISFP
Sho: ESFJ
Jun: ENFJ

Sorry for a lot of "XX". This is my temporary answer. Let's discuss more! :D
I really don't know anything about Arashi, so I cannot be helpful here, I'm sorry. I mean, I've got a friend who really likes Arashi but my jpop fandom is mainly Kanjani-centered. Could you recomend an Arashi song/video so I get to know them a little bit more?

Funny thing is, I did see that tumblr post about Yoko when I was searching for kanjani-mbti types!! I read it and I found it really interested and I totally agreed. But then, as our dear Ne tends to do, I was caught up in another thing and another and another and when I turn to PerC to discover if there was something about Kanjani and my memory forgot about the tumblr post. It makes total sense Yoko's an INFP. But I also think he's got his Ni quite developed (that's why I thought INTJ).
I don't think Murakami is Fe dom. He's one of my favourites, but he's quite evil and selfish (he's constantly hitting Maru :dry: ). I see a lot of Se in him (the muscles :laughing: )
I see Subaru as a very introverted person who is somehow forced to act and speak up but whose actions do not come as natural. I think he might be Ni-dom, but I really don't know.
And Ryo... oh, Ryo. There's something about him so womanizer-like even if he's not trying to do it that way, he comes across as a womanizer or at least that's how I see him. He might be a shy ESFP

Yes yes yes. I was afraid of saying out loud (didn't wanna be too biased, you know) but Nagase ENTP makes total sense

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Reactions: olonny
1 - 6 of 6 Posts