Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has just become the Prime Minister of New Zealand, you can watch her victory speech here.

She seems to me like an INFP, at least from what I can tell. This may not mean much to any of you guys but as a politics obsessed INFP it means something to me (if she is one). Indeed it would be the first time that I know of that an INFP had become leader of a country. She talks often about caring for everyone, and delivering a bright future, and such things. And anyway it seems like a little morale booster, or a piece of inspiration (again if she is indeed INFP) because it means that we are perfectly able to do any job in the world, even one of such importance as being a national leader. Now whether she will be a *good* PM is another question but I hope so. I also hope that we had someone like here over here in Australia rather than the stale people we do...

·
Registered
10,484 Posts
I don't know. I honestly doubt it, but I don't know her (only saw parts of this speech). Other MTBI also can deliver a positive and hopeful message, not only INFP's, but if i was a New-Zealander, she or the Greens would had my vote. It's no secret that i'm a leftist, you know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts