Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
James Casbolt, also known as Michael Prince, talks about his involvment in secret government programs and how he became a supersoldier. Please let us know what you think after reading his story or watching the videos. Thank you.

Project IBIS (The Life and Times of Michael Prince):
James Casbolt | Project IBIS
James Casbolt Two | Project IBIS

Bases 9 interviews:

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"These Claims Remain Factually Unproven"
True, though there is no reason for him to lie to you. At least you can listen to his story for entertainment.

Another mistype from the infamous troll Sparkys you go girl!
Pretty sure James is ENTP, so it is not a mistype, and thank you for the support.

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
@Sparky have you read the works of William Cooper Behold a Pale Horse? It's strikingly similar to James Casbolt's account of some events. I don't doubt there is some truth in what Casbolt is saying but the more important matter is this: Why do you think he is an ENTP? It's hard to get a read on his personality type based on the context he is discussing. ENTPs are very verbose and fast and clear when it comes to retrieving information and talking about knowledgeable subjects. Casbolt seems like he is retrieving information a lot slower which makes me think he is not ENTP. He is probably intuitive just from looking at his spazzy eyeball movement. Lmk what you think Sparky I support you all the way man.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
True, though there is no reason for him to lie to you. At least you can listen to his story for entertainment.

Pretty sure James is ENTP, so it is not a mistype, and thank you for the support.
These crackpot stories aren't entertaining.

And how are you "pretty sure" he's an ENTP? Or is that also just for entertainment?

Reactions: Kuthtuk

·
Registered
733 Posts
wait, didn't sparky also create that thread about the crazy eastern european woman?

wasn't that also a steaming pile of bunk?

I'm seeing a pattern here.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
@Sparky have you read the works of William Cooper Behold a Pale Horse? It's strikingly similar to James Casbolt's account of some events. I don't doubt there is some truth in what Casbolt is saying but the more important matter is this: Why do you think he is an ENTP? It's hard to get a read on his personality type based on the context he is discussing. ENTPs are very verbose and fast and clear when it comes to retrieving information and talking about knowledgeable subjects. Casbolt seems like he is retrieving information a lot slower which makes me think he is not ENTP. He is probably intuitive just from looking at his spazzy eyeball movement. Lmk what you think Sparky I support you all the way man.
I have not read that book, though it sounds interesting.

James is ENTP, because his laid-back attitude demonstrates P. Also, he does not appear to care too much about feelings, so T. He is an intuitive due to his eyes and voice. Finally, his extroversion shows in the way he projects his voice, which is more outgoing, and not introspective like would be for an introvert.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yes I am going to sit here and watch four thirty minute videos about a "super soldier assassin" who apparently has my personality type.

Reactions: Entropic

·
Registered
2,606 Posts

James is ENTP, because his laid-back attitude demonstrates P. Also, he does not appear to care too much about feelings, so T. He is an intuitive due to his eyes and voice. Also, his extroversion shows in the way he projects his voice, which is more outgoing, and not introspective like would be for an introvert.
your knowledge of MBTI is impressive

·
Registered
18,510 Posts

James is ENTP, because his laid-back attitude demonstrates P. Also, he does not appear to care too much about feelings, so T. He is an intuitive due to his eyes and voice. Also, his extroversion shows in the way he projects his voice, which is more outgoing, and not introspective like would be for an introvert.
To give you some benefit of the doubt, I do think he's an Ti-Fe user, but ISTP is far more likely in my opinion. Also, to whoever said he's an intuitive... lolno. Inferior or teritary Ni at best maybe, but that wouldn't make it justice because his intuition is so poor. NiTi looping ISTP seems about right to me.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I change my guess from ENTP to INTJ for James Casbolt.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts