Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
INTJ 8w7 Sp/So?
This is the guy who himself has the psychopathic brain, according to his own admission. I've seen a few of his clips, he seems very jovial and sociable, charming, a likeable fellow...............

EXACTLY what a psychopath behaves like when they are wearing there mask of sanity:crazy:

Um, I'd have to say INTX. Hard to decide between P or J, especially if he is being a chameleon jk :crazy:

Disclaimer: I do not think the INTX brain type = psychopathic brain

·
Registered
4 Posts
He is an ENTP - he wrote me that, when we had email discussion about "Are we good or evil". He also wrote me then how he uses MBTI dynamics in his life :). And in his further documentaries he explains that many of people who work in a dangerous environment may have a "psychopathic brain". But that doesn't mean it is going to make them psychopaths. These are usually people who aren't scared if they see blood or accident (because their brain doesn't react emotionally under such circumstances), so they are able to help those who are injured or they are able to kill an enemy.
worldsciencefestival.com / participants/james_fallon (paste it without spaces in Your browser, because i can't post links yet).

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,974 Posts
He is an ENTP - he wrote me that, when we had email discussion about "Are we good or evil". He also wrote me then how he uses MBTI dynamics in his life :). And in his further documentaries he explains that many of people who work in a dangerous environment may have a "psychopathic brain". But that doesn't mean it is going to make them psychopaths. These are usually people who aren't scared if they see blood or accident (because their brain doesn't react emotionally under such circumstances), so they are able to help those who are injured or they are able to kill an enemy.
worldsciencefestival.com / participants/james_fallon (paste it without spaces in Your browser, because i can't post links yet).
Agree that he is ENTP, so how did you come to the conclusion and were able to email him?

It is interesting that he called himself having the genes of a serial killer, because several ENTP (like Karla Homolka and Susan Atkins) who assisted INTP in murders have been described as lacking "moral sense", which might be associated with having underdeveloped Fe and living under stressful conditions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts