Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any guess on her mbti/enneagram/socionics/'which venture brothers character are you quiz'/anything.. let's hear it for Janis.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts

ISFP?

She seems incredibly awkward (I), seems to express herself through hands, sounds and active actions (Se). Rambles a bit and doesn't seem to have a lot of structure to her words (Te expressing Fi). Often said to get caught up in the moment in her performances . Heavily concerned and focused to the person in front of her - almost never seems to have to process and go inside of herself that could imply Se and I think the way she kind of process/words her arguments may imply Te over Ti. Her loud outfits make me think Fi over Fe. This is just a surface analysis, open to other opinions. First impression though I think ISFP may be it. She's been said to be a sensitive free spirit who was bogged down from her baptist upbringing that seems Fi too to me.

Fi Se ___ Te -> ISFP

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
ISFP or ESFP sounds reasonable (I've heard ESFP for her before anyhow).

Reactions: Promethea

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,924 Posts
Pretty sure she's ENFP, with her speaking style being similar to that of Robin Williams.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Pretty sure she's ENFP, with her speaking style being similar to that of Robin Williams.
LOL, wut? I think she looks more like Robin Williams than she shares any speaking style indicative of type (?) with him, lol.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL, wut? I think she looks more like Robin Williams than she shares any speaking style indicative of type (?) with him, lol.
this made me lul

Reactions: JungyesMBTIno

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,924 Posts
Speaking style and looks, though similar speaking styles might be easier to observe than looks when typing by visual identification.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I'd guess ISFP, maybe ESFP. She seemed like an introvert in some ways who sometimes got into an extroverted character in public or on stage. I know she was very self-conscious & insecure all her life & often had her guard up & that makes it hard to read her. I wonder how she would have come off one on one, might be different, I don't know.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Esfp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.