Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay so I decided to change the thread a bit so its now about NHL players in general.

for Jaromir Jagr: INFP
here's the article that made me want to make the thread to begin with: Web Exclusive : Jaromír Jágr: Miracle on Ice

Mario Lemieux: ESTP
Sidney Crosby: ISTJ
Evgeni Malkin: ISTP
Alexander Ovechkin: ESFP
Illya Bryzgalov: INTP
Maxime Talbot: ESFP
Jonathan Toews: ISTJ
Patrick Kane: ESTP
John Tavares just looks like a INTP to me
Sean Avery: ENFP

I wouldn't be surprised if I get introvertedness and extrovertedness wrong for non-english speaking players since they could appear different with an uncomfortable language

Reactions: daisy65

·
Registered
58 Posts
Did anyone reply to this?? I think you're spot on with Sidney and Max. Mario is ISTP, he's too reserved to be an E. Evgeni may be an ESTP, because he's mainly reserved in the US. He's quite open and gregarious in his own country or when speaking his own language. You're correct in suspecting that. I'm sorry, I only really know the Penguins by personality. Interesting thread though! I read ISTPs tend to be athletes, so I'd bet its common among them.

·
Registered
829 Posts
lol at any player in the NHL not being Se dom or aux. Especially lol at Toews being an ISTJ because his nickname is captain serious. Extra especially lol at Bryz being an INTP because he said the universe es humangus bag.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts