Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I met him he was oggling any and every woman that passed by. I'm pretty laid back and hardly jealous so I ignored it. Early in the relationship he requested that we be listed as "married" on facebook. I was reluctant to go for it, as I didn't think he was very serious about me because he kept oogling/staring at other women, but I said yes. Later on, he began to email my male friends on facebook demanding to know how they knew his "wife". At this point he did buy me a ring and basically TOLD me that we were making a commitment. We travel to his native country to meet his mother and other family and on the way back, on the plane, he is talking and flirting with the lady next to us. It was one of those three seat deals. She's cute and young...okay, but gosh. We just got done doing a month-long trip and now he's flirting right in front of me. Normally, he introduces me as his wife to his friends. This time he told the girl sitting next to us, "Oh, we're NOT really married". :angry: Ummm...that is the very first time I heard him say that. Not to mention that I was wearing his rings as he says this. After calling him a retard, I was sullen the entire six hour plane ride. He then proceeded to talk to the girl the entire plane ride.

Sorry that was so long! But is this typical for 3's? So possessive but then so flirty and ready to discard any ties because a nice piece of a-- comes around?

·
Registered
281 Posts
I don't really think that's necessarily normal 3 behavior, but it's definitely normal asshole behavior. I read your post on my other thread and he doesn't exacly sound like the nicest guy ever. I think you should make it known to him how you feel and that he's not exactly the nicest, nor the most appreciative person. That's just how I would approach the situation, or how I would want to be approached if (God forbid) it was me in your "husband's" position.

I know this doesn't answer your question at all, sorry! Is he a confirmed 3w2 or is it your speculation?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's a confirmed 3w2, INFJ. Believe me, I know no one wants to be affiliated with this behavior!

·
MOTM June 2012
9,333 Posts
Get out while you can, it will only get worse from here. He will become more controlling, more demanding, and more wreckless with his flirting, maybe even taking it further. Sounds like a real prick, but I doubt that has anything to do with being a type 3.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He is also a very giving, forgiving, helpful, nice-to-almost-everyone, understanding person. This is just one aspect of his personality that irks the crap out of me.

·
Registered
281 Posts
If all the good you see in him outweighs the negatives (which seem to be pretty bad) then I suggest you go and try to talk to him about it, otherwise I agree you should get out of that relationship.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts