Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,186 Posts
Interesting, you think Dean is an xSTP? I think he plays Dean as an ESFP more then an xSTP. He becomes more xSTJ like in times of crisis. But overall Dean seems to me to be a feeler, he is all about keeping his family together in all situations. He says his father and brother are the most important things in his life and all he really wants from life is to be around them and make sure they are safe. In times of stress he does represses his emotions until they get the best of him but he is generally a pretty easy going guy.
I've only seen a few episodes so, my views cannot be as valid as a constant viewer. I can definitely see ESTP for Dean from what I've watched. He is definitely an Se-dom though... I don't think there's any other way to spin that. His emotions come out due to stressful situations which would show truth to a higher caliber T over F. As for Sam I would go INxJ from what I've seen. Though, this is all completely off topic.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.