• Sx/Sp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
The type and instinct stack seem spot-on, but it's hard to envision a heretic so-called as a One. The French high command at that time was probably crawling with Ones, though.

Why not an 8w9? :confused:

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The type and instinct stack seem spot-on, but it's hard to envision a heretic so-called as a One. The French high command at that time was probably crawling with Ones, though.

Why not an 8w9? :confused:
I don't think so, but it is a feasible possibility

·
Registered
4,382 Posts

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
- she was a military commander
- strong leadership capabilities
- easily stood up to church officials and Ne/Te bitch slapped the hell out of them (her trial and some of her speeches are on record)

I'm starting to think she was an ENFP with strong Fi and Te, not an INFP.

·
Registered
134 Posts
- she was a military commander
- strong leadership capabilities
- easily stood up to church officials and Ne/Te bitch slapped the hell out of them (her trial and some of her speeches are on record)

I'm starting to think she was an ENFP with strong Fi and Te, not an INFP.
I second that! Not because she was a leader, but a Campaigner...she RALLIED everybody around her...SO classic ENFP behavior...
More ENFP than I if you ask me! I don’t really see Fi-Ne behavior, but Ne-Fi absolutely. I even read in a biography that she planned to get married (dressed as a woman) and have a normal life after winning the victory for France. So it sounds like her crossdressing was a costume, some classic ENFP acting...and something she put on just because the situation called for it...that sounds REALLY ENFP to me. That’s our modus operandi as far as I’m concerned...Ne exploration and being open to doing whatever “feels right” in a situation...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts