Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi y'all! i was wondering if any of you are fans of john green? he's the author of looking for alaska, an abundance of katherines, and paper towns, along with a book he co-authored with david levithian called will grayson, will grayson.

he is my absolute favorite author of all time (hence the quote in my signature...haha) i've always been a huge fan, and amazingly can still connect with his work that i loved in high school and still love now, although it's technically "young adult" fiction.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I love John Green!
I haven't read the book he co-authored, yet, but I have read the others. (Looking For Alaska is probably my favorite of the three.)
I think that he creates the most amazing characters.
:happy:

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I haven't read any of his books yet. I'm such a poor excuse for a nerdfighter. :crying:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Do you follow VlogBrothers on youtube as well? I have been trying to get my hands on some of his books for a while because I'm very interested in them, but every time I have a little extra spending cash I forget. I always want them when I have no money :sad:

I haven't read any of his books yet. I'm such a poor excuse for a nerdfighter. :crying:
I definitely saw this after I posted. I'm a bad nerdfighter too so i guess it's ok.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DFTBA ;)

I actually became a fan of his work shortly after Looking for Alaska came out, so before the whole vlogbrothers phenomenon really came about-- but I only recently found out about it! Probably within the last year or so. I would really recommend the books especially if you follow John's videos, because it's amazing to see how much of him is apparent in all his characters.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yes! I've only read Looking for Alaska and absolutely loved it. Thought provoking and eloquent, and I really love the 3D-ness of his characters. I also love his and Hank's vlogs :)

Can't wait to read his other novels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts