Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No - My type was not highest in priority and/or was below 40%

Votes: 8 38.1%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, in the case that you haven't heard of it, John's Personality Test is a personality test that attempts to be both short and accurate, taking only 25 questions and selecting them dynamically. It also assigns values to the questions based on submissions from those who finish it.

This thread is just here to see how accurate the test is for NTs, if you are not an NT please do not participate in the poll.

The test is located here, please report whether or not the test was accurate on your first try. If you have taken the test previously, please retake the test and report your findings in the poll, as the poll is meant to determine the accuracy of the medium relative to the present time.

Note: the poll will only be open for the next 60 days.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
45% estj
16% entj
11% esfj
8% enfj
5% intj

Strictly speaking a No, wasn't far off though.

Reactions: popinman322

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe we should have a site where people propose and vote on personality test items, and then if a question is both upvoted more than downvoted and is statistically acceptable it could be used for future tests?

Reactions: Hitway

·
Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
2,796 Posts
50% entj
22% estj
6% estp
6% istj
4% intj

·
Registered
290 Posts
I usually test as like a 60/40 N/S on some tests, but this one said I was definitely intuitive. I've tested as an ESTJ numerous times.

51% ENTJ
15% ENTP
13% INTJ
6% ENFJ
6% ESTJ

Some of the questions were quite frankly, shit, and were extremely easy to see their purpose. It's extremely hard to take the test if you know what direction your answers will lead you. Some of the questions were quite unexpected and original though. It's certainly not a bad test.

Reactions: popinman322

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
46% ENTP
27% ENTJ
6% ESTJ
6% INTJ
4% INTP

I guess correct? My life has been a bit hectic lately, so that's probably why I got P instead.

·
Banned
465 Posts
60% ENTP
15% INTP
7% ENFP
4% ENTJ
4% ESTP

Nice. Honestly it's no worse than most of the other online quizzes I have taken. In fact it's better than a bunch of them.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
45% estj
16% entj
11% esfj
8% enfj
5% intj

Strictly speaking a No, wasn't far off though.

repeated the test, guess I was just in a tough mood then

41% ENTJ
14% ESTJ
12% INTJ
10% ENTP
5% ENFJ

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
39% ENTP
27% ENTJ
8% INTP
6% INTJ
5% ENFJ

My type is ENTP which the test put as the highest priority, but I had to say no on the poll since it technically was just short of the 40% mark. Also I think that INTJ, not ENTJ, should have actually been second in the ranking for me.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
53%intp
26%intj
6%istp
3%entj
3%entp

Of course, it could be that, since I've been reading up on INTP recently, I threw the test. But I also took this a couple weeks back when someone stuck it in the INFJ (or NF) forum, and INTP was on top then, as well.

Ah, here it is, from a little less than a month back:

43%intp
13%infp
10%intj
6%estp
6%isfp

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.