hello mate

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Welcome, hope you stay with us.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Good choice Deag. When I masquerade that is the type I choose.

Reactions: Deagalman

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts

I wouldn't eat these, because I'm a vegetarian, but here are some bacon chocolate chip cookies.

If you had been an INTJ, I might have given you something more fitting for NTs, like these:

or these:

or something with fractals:

Reactions: Deagalman

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Ah leaving so soon?

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Alright I don't know you very well, but I stumbled upon one of your posts in this thread: What Pisses Off INTJs? and it striked me as INFJ. Almost every point you made in your post considers ethics and morality, very much Extraverted Feeling.

People who tell me to smile more. People who think I'm this cold, uncaring person. People who think they are "fashion forward" and like to tell me how to dress. People who stab me in the back the second I'm not looking for a one moment reaction from a group of people. People steal from the poor. People who come up to me at the gas station and act like they are my friend so they can try and rob me blind with the latest pyramid scheme. People who use their families as weight to commit amoral acts(like stealing tables from other servers as a server in a restaurant). People who don't consider or put any weight into their actions in regards to ethics. Rules and policies that are designed to deceive and rob hard working people carried out by the blind and thoughtless. People who think their family justifies the denying of health claims so they can christmas bonus to buy them shiny new toys.

My own hypocrisy and every amoral act I have ever committed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts