Pink guy

And

Filthyfrank

What's jojis type? XD

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Really? XD joji is intp? Why
joji's true personality seems more quiet and actually calm compared to his Filthy Frank persona which is clearly ENTP. I actually say it's possibly to act out our 'extroverted' or 'introverted' versions visibly.

·
Registered
ISTJ - 8w7 sx/so - 846 Tritype
2,502 Posts
Yeah, he is ENTP.

Personaly, I dont see anything positive in him, he is just being offensive. He literaly hates everyone who likes anime, basing on the "WEEABOOS" video, infact some of his statements are incorrect.

·
Registered
385 Posts

Some notes on the content in here below vv

He says:

- His music is very sexual and that he tries to give it a "nostalgic, sexual" vibe.

- He's trying to come to a conclusion of good or bad in his music having to do with sex. All of the songs "skate a middle line". "Letting go" and cheating are common themes.

- There's a loose spiritual/religious theme having to do with drugs, sex, and guilt and a constant struggle to be good.

- He likes Radiohead, Korn, etc, mentions what he likes musically, his influences, and how he's a conflicted person and just wants to put a bunch of different things together.

- He likes using his bare hands, making little ecosystems (he was talking about stuff like gardening)

- He watches Family Guy over and over again and this is basically his vice when other people's vices are drugs.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, he is ENTP.

Personaly, I dont see anything positive in him, he is just being offensive. He literaly hates everyone who likes anime, basing on the "WEEABOOS" video, infact some of his statements are incorrect.
Lol i actually like him. XD

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Some notes on the content in here below vv

He says:

- His music is very sexual and that he tries to give it a "nostalgic, sexual" vibe.

- He's trying to come to a conclusion of good or bad in his music having to do with sex. All of the songs "skate a middle line". "Letting go" and cheating are common themes.

- There's a loose spiritual/religious theme having to do with drugs, sex, and guilt and a constant struggle to be good.

- He likes Radiohead, Korn, etc, mentions what he likes musically, his influences, and how he's a conflicted person and just wants to put a bunch of different things together.

- He likes using his bare hands, making little ecosystems (he was talking about stuff like gardening)

- He watches Family Guy over and over again and this is basically his vice when other people's vices are drugs.
So what's his type there? XD

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Yeah, he is ENTP.

wow, so it's true Fi dom people are crybabies

·
Edgelord
INFP 5w4 - ILI - Chaotic Good
6,942 Posts
Yeah, he is ENTP.

That's a character, that's literally the point. He's an actor and musician more than anything.

·
Registered
ISTJ - 8w7 sx/so - 846 Tritype
2,502 Posts
wow, so it's true Fi dom people are crybabies
Ok... But what it has to do with my previous post? All I did was sharing my opinion about Filthyfrank. Like what, do you even use common sense?

Well, I have nothing against anime and mangas (I sometimes really appreciate it) but there is no need to whine about someone's opinion.
What? Like what? Explain me, how I was whining? Like... how? Also, what Filthyfrank saying doesent sound like an "Opnion" to me, more like judging.

She's a weaboo. She's affected too much. Forgive her
Wow... Thats a literal troll over there. Nothing to say much.

Also, funny how you refered me as a "Female" while infact your profile says that you're female, hypocrisy

I guess being an fanboy was the reason why you're such an jerk. Typical thing you can expect from an Fanboy. Fanbases are always cancerous.

Lol i actually like him. XD
A fanboy, proves my point.

That's a character, that's literally the point. He's an actor and musician more than anything.
We're you talking about the pink guy being a charater? Filthyfrank is actor and musician? Ok, but what it has to do with what I said?

Anyway, I want to do an correction with my typing, Filthyfrank seems to be ENTJ to me, considering how he is being judgmental in his "WEEABOOS" video. I may be wrong.

·
Edgelord
INFP 5w4 - ILI - Chaotic Good
6,942 Posts
Ok... But what it has to do with my previous post? All I did was sharing my opinion about Filthyfrank. Like what, do you even use common sense?

What? Like what? Explain me, how I was whining? Like... how? Also, what Filthyfrank saying doesent sound like an "Opnion" to me, more like judging.

Also, funny how you refered me as a "Female" while infact your profile says that you're female, hypocrisy

I guess being an fanboy was the reason why you're such an jerk. Typical thing you can expect from an Fanboy. Fanbases are always cancerous.

We're you talking about the pink guy being a charater? Filthyfrank is actor and musician? Ok, but what it has to do with what I said?

Anyway, I want to do an correction with my typing, Filthyfrank seems to be ENTJ to me, considering how he is being judgmental in his "WEEABOOS" video. I may be wrong.
I mean Filthy Frank himself, he's a character. Joji is the dude behind the character.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

I'm a female. So it should be "fangirl" xD

1 - 20 of 57 Posts