Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<<<<<<-------------take it frum a koon!

Jus decided I would throw my Winter '20 -'21 travels, experiences, thoughts, pix & musings in this new thread.
For past reference for any1 interested go to thread
"My Intj guide to off grid living"
Or
"Life at Kamp Jonny Koon"
Yeah, No link, just the titles - if you really giva shit you'll figure it out. I believe in you - you can do it.

Now. I'm currently sitting in Palm Coast, Fla waiting for Hurricane Eta to figure out where the Fuk it's going to go so I can gtf on with the rest of my life. I'm trying to get my ass down to the Florida Keys but since Eta is currently in the process ( as I write this) of inundating afore mentioned Keys........

.........well I'm about 400 miles north of the bitch storm. After it fuks up the Keys its forecasted to move into the Gulf of Mexico for a couple days and then move NE back across Florida basically toward where I'm now parked in my truck - the fuk. So whenever Eta makes a commitment to move to the NE, Jonny Koon is going to fire up the truck and make a mad dash South along Florida's East Coast towards The Keys.

I left Kamp Jonny Koon & Michigan 2 or 3 weex back - can't remember 4 sure and I'll get caught up on that in the next couple posts.
Ciao........Jonny Koon Luzsha baybee alway have alway will

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<<<<<<<-------------------take it frum a koon!

All right; I left Michigan on 20 October headed toward Virginia Beach, Va and I arrived there on the 21st after spending the night just inside Pennsylvana. like last year when I arrived it was rainy & windy but unlike last year at least it wasn't cold, not warm mind you but at least not cold. Spent a couple days there and then headed toward my daughters to visit abit in North Carolina.
Had to stop at the Wright Brother's National Park at Kitty Hawk, NC - the place of the first Manned flight & the Outer Banks; Hung out enjoyed the beach a couple days and continued on toward my daughter's.
Arrived there and spent 5 days. Didn't get to really see much of her tho as she was pulling a 36 hour shift - yep 3 12 hour shifts with about a 2 hour break in between each.
Left her place and headed toward Fernandina Beach NE of Jacksonville, Florida. Spent several days in that area and then headed 60 miles south to St. Augustine Beach where hung out for a few more days and then went to Palm Coast where I wrote the OP.

I've since returned back toward Jacksonville because of Hurricane Eta and I'll be spending several days here till the damn hurricane figures out where its moving on to.

Whew! There caught up on that stuff....... INTJonny

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<<<<<<<<-----------------------take it frum a koon!

OK, its Show & Tell time..............

Above, even waking up in a Cracker Barrel parking lot can be a scenic experience.
Below, The road into Fort Cinch State Park extreme Northeast Florida

Above Atlantic Ocean parking at Fernandina Beach, Florida

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<<<<<<<---------------take it frum a koon!

Above: Walking the Atlantic Ocean beach at Fort Cinch State park and found this huge Horshoe Crab - a female no doubt as they are 2 or 3 times larger than the males and below a couple beach park deer - mom & her fawn- inadvertantly gave me a glimpse into their lives.

Above a sea turtle skeleton I discovered while exploring the beach front dunes. Skull is upper center of pik. Unlike last year I did not touch! Just took this pik as I found out last year that messing with sea turtle skeletons is a big NO-NO! This turtle skeleton tho is only a fraction of the size of the really huge one I stumbled upon last year.

Thanx..........INTJonn

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<<<<<<--------------take it frum a koon!

Here's a couple more publicity shots:

In the front row at St. Augustine Beach - how fuking awesome is that? Fuking Awesome! Thats how awesome!
Absolutely loved spending a few days at this beach. Lots of young people, surfing, beach volleyball and many interesting conversations. This beach is definately on the "must return to" list.
Jonny Koon Luzsha

Reactions: KindaSnob!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<<<<<<<<------------------take it frum a koon!

Ok, enuff picture time for awhile,
(I've got some good ones tho coming up in a later post of seashells) but first its catch up time on where I've been...........
Bounced back in forth between St. Augustine Beach & Fernandina Beach trying to outguess Hurricane Eta, spent a couple days at Anastasia State Park walking the miles of beach, went to Palm Coast and spent a day at Washington Gardens State Park - beautiful woods & gardens there.
That evening I spent the night in a Cracker Barrel parking lot north of Daytona, awoke and blew by Daytona (not my world) heading south and ended up at the Canaveral Seashore National Park. I spent 3 days here and it was awesome! On a variety of levels and this place is worthy of its own post of which I'll devote at least a couple.

I left Canaveral area yesterday (Saturday AM) and ended up staying the day parked at the Spessard Holland Beach Park just south of Melbourne Beach and then crashed once again in the tried, true & always dependable Cracker Barrel lot for a good nights sleep. Arose this AM and drove an hour south to Sebastian Inlet State Park where I'll be all of today and maybe 2maro, too.
There , caught up on that logistical stuff.
Jonny Koon Luzsha baybee!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

This morning I'm going to write about my being so solitary. Yes its by design and my own personal choice for me to live a very solitary existence; partly due to my extreme introversion but also because I just don't have much respect for most people, in general. Now, keep in my mind that the Human Environment I've spent most of my life in and where I now reside in is the US of A and so my experiences & opinions are based predominately on Murahkan people & culture.

Let me get it out there that I'm very outgoing and am far from antisocial and in fact most persons who have had contact with me for any amount of time NEVER guess or suspect that I am in reality such a hardcore introvert. But I am. Shit I can party like a rock star anywhere with any1 but when the tank is getting near empty its time for me to go hide somewhere and nobody better fuck with me. just sayin.

I've been at the point in my life now, for sometime, that I just don't want anyone around near me, etc whose existence I can't respect and I've just cut them out and that includes practically all of humanity. Friends, family, clients, etc EVERY!1 and it wasn't hard at all.

Criteria #1: Does the person live a healthy lifestyle? Since 97% of all Murahkins do NOT! live a healthy lifestyle. Obesity, or very overweight; smoking anything, unhealthy drug usage etc; having proper diet, nutrition & exercize, etc. This single item alone eliminates 97% of Humanity.

Criteria #2: Do these people deny their Natural Existence vs some trancendental belief? I.E have they convinced themselves that they are a part & product of an abstract Human Invention to the point where they believe that this Human invention actually invented Humanity? This too pertains to far & away most of Humanity. Idk, 85 to 90%?

Criteria #3: Are you well educated and do you respect & embrace educational achievement as a way to help advance your personal condition as well as the Human Condition, in general or have you sold your soul to the Almighty $$$$? A monetary Murahkin phillsophy of seeking & using Money, for the sake of Money in order to make Money? I.e Monetary Materialism?

There are several other criteria I can throw up here but these 3 alone pretty much eliminate 99.999999999.............. of Humanity.

So who the fuck is left? For me to hang around with?
Yep..........Me, Myself & I. I'm good with it. I live a great life!
Jonny Koon Luzsha baybee alway have alway will!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<<<<<<<-------------------take it frum a koon!

Well I'm going to put my 2 cents worth in here regarding the US election. Its overdue , really for me to post something about it somewhere. First a lil background:
Years back I was a card carrying member of the Republican Party - that basically ended in 1992 when I voted for Ross Perot and that was the last election I voted in - yes almost 30 years ago - until this election and I voted for Biden - first time in my life I've voted for a fuking Democrat.

So I voted for Biden because it was just that important that fukin Trump just plain had to be fired ; in my opinion he is that much of a worthless pos as any resemblance of a leader. I'll add too - not that I think Biden is anything great because I don't think he is but it was just that important that Trump be fired.

Ok, now that I've gotten that out of the way; what I really want to write about is the misconception that ther USof A is a "Democracy" - because it isn't. And it was never intended to be. The US of A is in reality a Constitutional Republic. The Constituion rules over and in conjunction with the 50 Soverign independent States that comprise the United States of America. There, simplistically speaking.

Democracy is a component of this constitutional republic. But it is only one component of several differing ones that are meant to offset any one particular component becoming to powerful and dominating - becoming tyrannical- over the other components. Again, Simplistically speaking.

When a voter in the US of A votes for who they want to be President - what they are really doing is voting for who they want their respective State to vote for President. Because its the Independent & Respective State Electoral votes - tallied together as a majority that really elect the President of the USA. There can be a lot of other things involved here but what really grinds me is that even most US Cititzens actually believe that the USofA is in fact a "Democracy". When its not one; never has been one; never was intended to be one; ands hopefully never, ever fuking becomes one because most voters are just too fuking stupid to be relied on to govern anything.

there end comment on that............INTJonn

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<<<<<<<----------------------take it frum a koon!

Update: I left Vero Beach and Fort Pierce area after a few days and moved WNW to the Gulf side of Florida North of Clearwater/ Tampa area. Honeymoon Island area to be specific. Was here for a couple days and decided to head North and hang out in the Florida Panhandle until further notice; which means as long as the nice warm sunny weather continues here in North Florida. Currently in the Eastpoint area for idk maybe 3 or 4 days.

Have some pix I'm going to put up next post.
Ciao.........intjonny

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<<<<<<<--------------------------take it frum a koon!

More pix..........

Above Atlantic Ocean beach at Little Talbot Island and below is a juniper bush loaded with berries, also on Little Talbot Island.

Above, me chillin in the woods at Washington Gardens State Park and below is Atlantic Ocean at Varn Beach near Palm Coast.

More to come.
Ciao..........Jonny Koon Luzsha

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<<<<<<-----------take it frum a koon!

Here's a couple more pix to enjoy - Vero Beach area.

Above & below: How bowt 2 bookends of a beautiful Atlantic Ocean Rainbow? Yeah, I'm thinkin tha worx.

Above, just chillin on top of the truck in my kayak chair and below is a small lil ocean view I enjoyed for an afternoon. Nice, ehh?

B bak soon. Ciao.........Jonny Koon Luzsha baybee!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<<<<<<<<<<---------------------take it frum a koon!

Canaveral Seashore National Park - part 1

Above: one of the several trails most of which lead you to a small boat/kayak launch.
Below: Sign says it all. IF Skinny SunBathing is ur thing go to Beach Lot 13.

Above: While parked at one of the remote vistas Ali Gator visited me.
Below: Same vista, Now thats a Bow!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<<<<<<------------------take it frum a koon!

Canaveral Seashore National Park, Part 2: Seashells!

Above: The seashell booty I found and kept. I found a lot of shells also that I gave away.
2 quarters are for size perspective.

Above: Isn't that a kikass Scotch Bonnet?

Above: Isn't that just a gorgeous orange Keiner's Knobbed Welk? Only the second one I've ever found.

Above: Check out this beautiful Giant Atlantic Murex. I've found broken ones but this is my first just perfect one and then 3 hours and about 2 miles later I found a second! see top pic of this post.

All in all, I had an absolute career day shelling at the Seashore!
Jonny Koon Luzsha

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<<<<<<--------------take it frum a koon!

Canaveral Seashore National Park - Part 3: Rocket Man

It just happened that one of the several days I spent here coincided with an Elon Musk related space launch at the Kennedy Space Center. I was completely unaware of the "big event" until I noticed the rocket sitting on the launch pad some several miles distant from where I was in the Seashore Park. After googling I became self informed on it.

The Southern end of the Park affords an almost front row seat to any Space Center launch and thruout the afternoon the place began to be overrun by every "geex r us" Space Cadet Star Trek wannabe in Murahka complete with cameras having a 2 foot length with 6" objective lenses...........

Then around 3 pm while I'm in the middle of my afternoon siesta I'm awakened by one of the fuking Park Rangers who says "I assume you're here for the launch? Blah blah and is reminding eveyone they need to be out of the park by 6pm (Launch time i think was like 5:15ish) I let him know, "No,I'm not here for the launch ; I came to enjoy the ocean seashore, quiet & solitude."
"And now that you've disturbed all of that I think I'll leave now." I put my solar panel away, secured my water jug and left , drove on in to Titusville and found a place there in the big city park by the bridge.
AHhhhh Peace............INTJohn

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Next morning (21 Nov i think) drove WNW across Florida to Honeymoon Island on the Gulf of Mexico north of Tampa area. Hung out there for 2 days? Found the below pictured cone type shells and that nice Shark's Eye which I kept & gave some other shells away.

And enjoyed an absolutely perfectly spectacular sunset...........

Next morning headed north to the florida Panhandle where I've spent the last week but since returned to Honeymoon island this morning (29 Nov.)as the weather has turned cold & rainy in the panhandle so thats prolly done for the rest of winter.

And! Life's good & Jonny Koon Luzsha baybee alway have alway will.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts