Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Plumcot
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do journal topics to help me cope with my feelings and to distract me from them :happy:.
I thought it would be a good idea to see what other's thought.
I usually take the journal topics from Kati Morton's site and use them as prompts.
Without ado,

“My body needs laughter as much as it needs tears. Both are cleansers of stress.” –Mahogany SilverRain – Take some time to think of the last time you have trully laughed. Whe was the last time you had a really good cry? Write about these, are you giving yourself enough time for both.What can you do to turn things around to balance the two? Maybe create some alone time or more time to be around others.

The last time I truly laughed was last night, I was out with a friend and my brother and we were drinking typical coffee house drinks at Star Bucks. My brother had made a rather...crude joke and although I knew it was horrible to think it was funny, I still laughed. The last time I truly cried hard was during my last therapy session, and I don't want to really go into details about what it was about here. After it, I sort of just wandered around the city in a fog, it sort of just lasted for the next two days. I think since I go to a therapist in a mixture of one to two weeks, I may not have anything to balance, because my mood is pretty flexible and I can well contain it, but I do plan on getting back into yoga and perfecting my crow pose :wink:! I also like cooking and cleaning the house for my family, even if it's tiring, but hey!

Please do this journal topic ~! Don't be shy, no judgement!

·
Registered
793 Posts
I'm unable to understand what you need advice on, what is it you need assistance with or advice on?

·
Plumcot
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm unable to understand what you need advice on, what is it you need assistance with or advice on?
Hi!
I was simply making a thread to create some sort of support system with others, or to remind them to take some time to write their feelings out.
I wasn't quite sure where to put it, but after messaging a mod, this seems to be the place o;!
So in short, I just wanted people to fill out the journal prompt haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts