Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Journey is a downloadable game for the Playstation 3. It's more art than game, but that's one of the reasons it's so special. You start off as a red cloaked figure and find your way through the sand. Along the way, you can meet other people who are playing. You can't talk to them over a mic, but you can communicate with little chirps. This interaction was designed specifically to provoke a reaction and it works flawlessly. The amount of work put into this game is astounding and yet it all comes together to make it seem effortless.

I'm not doing this game any justice, but my god, if you have a PS3 with internet than there's nothing I'd recommend more. The art direction and music are breathtaking. It's making me sound like an advertisement, but I haven't been this excited or moved by a game in a long time.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I just finished the game and I scoured these boards until I found this thread to say YOU must play this game! No amount of words can explain it's beauty. Just go out there and buy the game!

So I third this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts