Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe this band was neglected by mainstream media due to the fact that Rob Halford was gay. They were one of the original metal bands created the metal style, led the british metal revolution, changed an entire culture of people, and yet are not in the rock and roll hall of fame, are almost never on classic radio stations, and are almost neglected in the history pages of metal.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a goddamn joke to begin with.

Any organization that would have fucking Madonna and Metallica in it, but neglects obviously superior bands such as Rush (best band ever, btw) is not to be taken seriously.
Your goddamn right. I believe their a bunch of snoody assholes that go against everything rock n roll was founded on FUCKING REBELLION.

·
Banned
3,653 Posts
I don't see why Metallica shouldn't be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, or Black Sabbath, or a number of other metal bands. They are very good. I just have a problem with Judas Priest being neglected, myself. I'm a huge fan; their music is awesome, and it's lame that so many people seem to have just neglected them entirely.

Anyway, I'm going to list my favorite songs, since most people have bad taste in metal and wouldn't even know the diff:

*You've Got Another Thing Coming
*Breaking the Law
*Night Crawler
*Electric Eye
*Metal Gods
*United
*Living After Midnight
*Headin' Out to the Highway
*Freewheel Burning

I actually saw them live in my hometown last year, along with Whitesnake. It was an awesome concert.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't see why Metallica shouldn't be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, or Black Sabbath, or a number of other metal bands. They are very good. I just have a problem with Judas Priest being neglected, myself. I'm a huge fan; their music is awesome, and it's lame that so many people seem to have just neglected them entirely.

Anyway, I'm going to list my favorite songs, since most people have bad taste in metal and wouldn't even know the diff:

*You've Got Another Thing Coming
*Breaking the Law
*Night Crawler
*Electric Eye
*Metal Gods
*United
*Living After Midnight
*Headin' Out to the Highway
*Freewheel Burning

I actually saw them live in my hometown last year, along with Whitesnake. It was an awesome concert.
Great lineup their man, you should also listen to the Painkiller album in full, highly recommended.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts