Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So probably most of you don't really know these (possible) Prime Ministers of Australia, but... what type do you think they are?

Reactions: susurration

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
AAARGHHHH

Ok. Well I think Tony Abbot is probably an ISTJ. And Julia Gillard... it's so hard to tell, despite her rattling on about showing the "real" Julia.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha. I forgot about these people but thanks for that. I saw some people elsewhere saying Julia was INTJ but I don't know:)

·
Banned
3,624 Posts
Julia - very tough. I think entj maybe. I think she is an enneagram three, and enneagram three entjs' are really quite civil and diplomatic. She doesn't share the same idealism as Kevin Rudd. She's very image conscious... she's an atheist, not married, childless etc.. not a traditionalist. I'm definately leaning towards entj.

Tony - xxxx (beer) hah, only Australian's will get that. I'm thinking istj or isfj. Definitely an sj.

Kevin rudd - intp. I am sure he is an enneagram one or enneagram five, so he may even be ixfp. I think he was very idealistic, he just had an image problem and had many people in high places against him because many of his views were progressive. I really think it's most likely an xnxp would see reason to push for an ets and super profits tax.

Malcolm Turnbull - intp

(funny how all the N's get kicked out by their parties? :dry:)

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I think Kevin Rudd is a sensor. Just his focus on the small things rather than the big picture. I also think his ideas weren't so much idealistic as they were ill thought out.

But I'm probably biased. I can't stand him, he's always driven me completely nuts.

Reactions: alionsroar

·
Registered
1 Posts
My best estimate from public perception is:

Julia Gilliard INTJ - which makes me wish to self immolate, but fits the picture as she is completely convinced she is right about all of her issues and the electorate is wrong. Has to conceal the "real Julia" because like most INTJ's has broad contempt for 95% of the population.

Tony Abbott ISTJ - more pedestrian and procedural but more connected to the electorate, more grounded, and although disagreeable sometimes, is likely honest.

Kevin Rudd INTP - believes he is the smartest person in the room and accepts no other hypothesis, probably overwhelmed in a role that virtually demands a J and expresses a lot of Extroverted Feeling (hey its a theory).

Australia ISTP - the personality of the nation they govern.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I reckon australia is ISTP.

Gillard wouldn't be an Ni dom. INTJs operate by assessing a situation objectively and formulating an effective response : D It would be easier to assess her if she had more human qualities. I don't want to watch an interview either because she is a filthy traitor.

I get ESTJ vibes from the Abbott. I do love how quickly the australian people realised they voted for a complete dog.

I do think that Kev is an INTJ. I was watching Dylan Moran standup from a few years ago, and he addressed the crowd as such:

"Your prime minister has a seventy five percent approval rating... what is he doing to all of you? Does he make you tea and scones every night? No one has a seventy five percent approval rating! I don't even rate my wife at seventy five percent!"

This was before fairfax got taken over, of course.

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
Julia Gillard could possibly be an ENTJ

As for Tony I think it would be cruel to whichever type we place him into so lets just create a new type called wanker.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Julia Gillard: ENTJ

Kevin Rudd: INTJ - He definitely has his own vision (Ni), just not a very good one.

Christine Milne: INFP (?) - Seems to fit the bill for a leader for a left party

Kevin Rudd: ESTP - Murdoch's puppet. He isn't intimidating enough to be an ESTJ, nor consistent enough to be an ISTJ. He just seems to spin whatever his corporate masters tell him to spin.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tony's liking for sport would normally put him in the xSxP category. Being a politician makes it hard to tell E/I, but he seems to like to show off his wife and daughters, and to be a sports fan, possibly E.
First Guess would be ESTP - Promoter.
BUT, too many people either love him or hate him at first sight, so he's not really slick enough to be a Promoter.
I also know that he did a year in seminary (religious) training, which reminded me of ESTJ - Supervisor. There are quite a few religious leaders in that category, e.g. Billy Graham.
So, I'm leaning towards that.
And CelebrityTypes tells us that his "dark-side" tendency will be towards sadism, which makes it a clincher for me.
the dark side of ESTP is "anti-social", which doesn't seem right. e.g. Winston Churchill
So, ESTJ for me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts