Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came up undecided, before i really research what this means...someone wanna evaluate.

I'm ENTP in probably 90% of tests i've taken...5% INTP, 4% ENFP, 1% INFP....estimates haha

Te (Extroverted Thinking)
(50%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods
Ti (Introverted Thinking) (65%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational
Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (80%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli
Ni (Introverted Intuition) (85%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity
Se (Extroverted Sensing) (25%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment
Si (Introverted Sensing) (60%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments
Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (55%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups
Fi (Introverted Feeling) (85%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

·
Banned
1,534 Posts
Well if we were going off these functions, it'd probably be INFP. I don't know how reliable these are, though. I mean, when I took a functions test, I got Se, Ti, Fi, Fe, Te, Si, Ne, Ni. So it worked for me, mostly, but the Myers-Briggs tests work sometimes too, and I don't trust them at all.

I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone. Forget about the tests, and just research the functions and preferences on your own. Be open to the possibility that you've mistyped yourself, a few times. I changed my type three times before I got to ESTP. If something doesn't sound right, it probably isn't. I went from "Yeah, that kinda sounds like me," to "Oh, okay, that sounds much more like me," to "Hey, this one sounds a lot like me!" to "Finally, this one's me. For sure."

I mean, I'm not an expert, but that's been my experience. Tests only ever told me what I expected to hear, so they were completely useless. I had to go digging and figure it out for myself, and it took a long time. It's worth it, though. Patience and perseverance and all that stuff. It pays off.

Or, you know, you might already be right, and I might just be really bad at typing myself. Still, don't take the internet's word for it. Make sure to look into it for yourself.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm totally with you, and yes I already have figured it out. I'm in the midst of transferring universities and at a pretty dull part of my life, so I've been bored.... taking stuff like that. haha but yeah I'm an ENTP. They usually don't have much introverted feeling, but I have a shit ton... which gives me some INTP and ENFP characteristics, but overall, ENTP describes me 90% of the time. Shit has already made me refocus my life, it's crazy. Anyway, I probably just rambled on so thanks for the post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts