Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heh. I have a semi-rave that I'm attending tomo night and my normal party partner just informed me that she can't go. I was scrambling through my phone real fast to see if I could find someone interested, so I txt'd (yeah I know I hate texting, but it's the only way these kids these days respond to anything) the first hot chick I saw in my address book.

All said and done, 32 year old me has a REAL date (not just a party partner) tomo night for the first time in 5 years (been married for 4 1/2 of those years) with a 21 year old classmate who's been "waiting for me to ask her out". This should be interesting. Wish me luck everyone.

·
Banned
554 Posts
how is that a real date? she's a last resort bro.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how is that a real date? she's a last resort bro.
Not a last resort ... just a random choice ..... her name happened to come first in the alphabet. I was originally just planning on going with a friend who happens to enjoy the EDM scene. I wasn't planning on having a date AT ALL.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Yeah I don't think you can call a chick that says she's been waiting on him to ask her out a last resort, especially when they're the first thing pursued. Your try-hard is showing ^^

Grats on the date and well-earned esteem ;]

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
Have fun with that?
The latest party I went to, I ended up running a looong time and paying 8 bucks to see high schoolers get drunk and high.

'Twas fun pranking them though; glued a mop to someone's head, glued some guy to the party girl, also glued her dog to the cake tray, so they chased "the cake" all over the place. Snuck off before the cops showed up, of course.

I still wonder why they put caulk in their "fetish drawer".

...Eugh....EUGH..eRGH.. I sometimes hate my mind. Damn you, brain!

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Bu-
I am now more sexually repressed than ever bef-
repressed...sealed?!
ASDF!
No need to thank me. At least I didn't go with my original comment which was to point out the shape of a caulk gun and the color of it's emissions.

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
Not quite:

There. Now we've passed the gross event horizon. Even I feel a bit squicky. I'll never be able to look at male and female cords in the same way again.
Dats hawt yo.
Literally, it looks like there'll be some electrical discharging from that soon, and with great sparks come great balls of fire.

..teehee.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts