Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there I'm Cubierocks.
My personality type switches between INFJ and INTJ every time I take that type of quiz and I feel like I'm kind of in between the two.
I like writing, reading, and drawing - really just creating in general.
When I have time I combine writing and drawing and make comic books.

I've made an online 'choose-you-own-adventure' type of a game. It take forever to load but if you're interested let me know (I wanted to post a link, but I guess I need to make at least 15 posts...)

My favorite color is blue
I used to do Tae-Kwon-Do
I spend too much time on my 3DS

My friend wanted wanted me to join this website, so I thought "why not?"

Aaaand that's about it.

Nice to meet you all.

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings cubierocks and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum cubierocks. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Banned
2,873 Posts
My personality type switches between INFJ and INTJ every time I take that type of quiz and I feel like I'm kind of in between the two.

I've made an online 'choose-you-own-adventure' type of a game. It take forever to load but if you're interested let me know (I wanted to post a link, but I guess I need to make at least 15 posts...)

I used to do Tae-Kwon-Do

Aaaand that's about it.

Nice to meet you all.
Hello, Cubierocks! Glad to have you. After you get settled in, visit around.
I tested INFJ on the longer official version -twice - at a clinical psychologist's office. I have tested INFP on short on line versions.
Thing is, these types are the only the answers you give on a test without any standard conditions. They are not you. The results could be skewed one way or the other by being angry,hurt, hungry, lonely, happy. . .And we are all variable and control our own lives. We can be observed but never defined. Have fun, learn - but do not give up your unique self. No test can measure that!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome. Hope you'll enjoy yourself here. What personality type is your friend? Just curious since I'd like to know what kind of personalities mix well together.

I'd like to play the game, sounds cool. Send me a link if you have the time. Did you draw your own avatar?

·
Registered
9,017 Posts
What's up? Welcome to this place; I look forward to reading your posts!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Hi.

How's it going?

·
PerC Mermaid
23,481 Posts
Hola there and welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here! Have a great time :happy:

Reactions: GoodOldDreamer

·
Banned
954 Posts

I used to do Tae-Kwon-Do

Aaaand that's about it.

Nice to meet you all.
Welcome to the forum. Is there a way to find the 'choose-you-own-adventure' game on Google?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heyo, thanks again for all the 'hi's and 'welcome's.
The game is called "Derpworld", so if you google that one of the first things to pop up starts with "Lemma Soft Forums" it's a Ren'Py game.
Click on that and you should be all good.
Just warning you now, it's an otome game for girls, however, despite its cheesy moments, I don't let the romance overpower the story. In fact, if you don't even want any romance in the story there's a path that allows only friendship.

Also, just a reminder, the file for it is pretty big so it will take a super duper long time to load. (or so I've heard)

It's my first Ren'Py game, so it's not exactly super fancy...so....yeah, sorry about that.

Anyways, thank you so much for showing interest in it!

·
Banned
954 Posts
Heyo, thanks again for all the 'hi's and 'welcome's.
The game is called "Derpworld", so if you google that one of the first things to pop up starts with "Lemma Soft Forums" it's a Ren'Py game.
Click on that and you should be all good.
Just warning you now, it's an otome game for girls, however, despite its cheesy moments, I don't let the romance overpower the story. In fact, if you don't even want any romance in the story there's a path that allows only friendship.

Also, just a reminder, the file for it is pretty big so it will take a super duper long time to load. (or so I've heard)

It's my first Ren'Py game, so it's not exactly super fancy...so....yeah, sorry about that.

Anyways, thank you so much for showing interest in it!
Cool. Here is the link:

Lemma Soft Forums • View topic - Derpworld Ren'Py Game {Romance Comedy Adventure}

I will check it out more tomorrow evening. It is already late tonight and I am tired. ^_^

1 - 12 of 12 Posts