Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just caught ! An INxJ on an online dating site.

He seems to be such a wierdo !! Sure he's INxJ. Possibly INFJ that want to look like an INTJ and with an INTJ job.... Or a very wierd INTJ...

I am not sure how long my interest in him will last. But I wanted to share the joy with you. We should webcam soon ! Im gonna see my wierdo's face !

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
PerC has actually proved itself to be an effective matchmaker, and we have no shortage of weirdos INxJs here :)

Just an observation haha.

·
Registered
782 Posts
He seems to be such a wierdo !! Sure he's INxJ. Possibly INFJ that want to look like an INTJ and with an INTJ job.... Or a very wierd INTJ...

I am not sure how long my interest in him will last. But I wanted to share the joy with you. We should webcam soon ! Im gonna see my wierdo's face !

Edit : caught was the correct form of the verb in the thread... Can somone fix this?
there is no such thing as a "weird" person:happy:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
there is no such thing as a "weird" person
Hmm, Mirror must be broken... :crazy:

Reactions: noosabar and Callie

·
Registered
782 Posts
Reactions: vel

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Find me an INTJ in California and I will be happy =D

I actually think I may have found myself an ENTP. Never a dull moment, thats for sure!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well short description :
He is an aerospace ingenieur (very INTJ so far). I was doing all the conversation he initiated though on the private chat. I mean I was asking questions and I was ansering. I thought he was desperatly annoying and I would stop WHEN suddenly !!!!!!! he started talking enthousiastically about music and his choir. An enthousiastic 30 something years old guy about his choir... a choir who sings barocco music and mozart opera... Come on ! As I am a (very modest) singer too, we started talking about music. He opened up more. And SUDDENLY he told me out of nowhere, he saw I was a believer and initiated a very deep conversation about spirituality. And then he got much more interesting : a deep person, who wants to do the best for himself and others... Who adresses himself metaphysical questions...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Find me an INTJ in California and I will be happy =D

I actually think I may have found myself an ENTP. Never a dull moment, thats for sure!
I thought you were in a relationship?
Ok, I'll think of you if my path crosses one once I am there ! Your age rank?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I thought you were in a relationship?
Ok, I'll think of you if my path crosses one once I am there ! Your age rank?
Haha thanks^_^

Not for a couple months now! Of course, idk how long being single will last. I don't seem to stay single for long LOL. The possible ENTP I mentioned is extremely attractive.

And I'm 20, almost 21.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, great ! There'll be no competition with me since I look for something about 10 years older... I'll think of you if I find something that approches your description ! :)

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Good luck Callie!
I like weirdos.... Often they just have the strength to be outside the "normalcy box".... And often suffer from it. Behind the walls there is often gold to be had.

(From a disguised weirdo....)

BUT! I dont know how "flimsy" you are, but be a bit cautious about your own expectations, so not to build them up to soemthing that can only disappoint in the end. He is interesting and deep. And a PERSON who dares to have odd interests. That is a start!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Haha thanks^_^

Not for a couple months now! Of course, idk how long being single will last. I don't seem to stay single for long LOL. The possible ENTP I mentioned is extremely attractive.

And I'm 20, almost 21.
Ha ha! In their 20s, most people are attractive. They just dont know they were until they get ten years older. Keep playing!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BUT! I dont know how "flimsy" you are, but be a bit cautious about your own expectations, so not to build them up to soemthing that can only disappoint in the end. He is interesting and deep. And a PERSON who dares to have odd interests. That is a start!

;) Don't worry... I am a straight forward person, who doesn't do any games with guys... (very female NTish... to be straight forward in those situations... and I am !)

Actually thank you for your remarks Entrepreneur... You help me see myself through the eyes of a guy and understand what image I can give around me and why I can scare off guys ! Really thank you ! It'll help me to go forward in my life, I think !

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Ha ha! In their 20s, most people are attractive. They just dont know they were until they get ten years older. Keep playing!
This has not been my experience XD

I mean, I wouldn't say they're all ugly. I just have no physical attraction to 99% of them. Maybe I just have high standards or something.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

I mean, I wouldn't say they're all ugly. I just have no physical attraction to 99% of them. Maybe I just have high standards or something.
So ? And you put yourself in the 1% or in the 99% ?

·
Registered
1,618 Posts

I know. You relate to the age you are in. But when you get older you will think that many of those you find unattractive today will be quite ok then.

And also, I too have high standards. People can be very, VERY beautiful and "sexy" but I will not be the least attracted to them. Mind and body..... mind and body. But you are still very young. It is not too serious for you I guess..... Yet.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts