Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow INFJs!

I just decided to do a personality test and INFJ was the result and after reading through all the details and descriptions of what makes an INFJ.. my mind was officially BLOWN

Just like when I discovered there was an actual name or diagnosis for the fear of weird holes and depths I realized I had when I was a kid ("trypophobia")

Anyways it seems like the more I read up on INFJ, the more I realize it is me.. especially the: "You know you're an INFJ when you..." thread...

I just wanted to say Hi to all my undercover friends who have been a part of me this entire time without me realizing..

I will continue to explore this forum.. Hello all and take care

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome! Have fun! :happy:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome, Felt. I am new to the forums myself, though I have known that I was an INFJ for some time. It is really uncanny reading these posts and realizing that there are others who share my same characteristics.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
[/Run confetti.exe... ]

Welcome to the forum. Herein you will find the inner sanctum of inner sanity

We go by many names: mystic, confidant, protector

But most other folks just call us weirdos

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Hello fellow INFJs. So I was a highly confused at what i was because of Aspegers Syndrome. I thought I was an ISFJ but once i truly looked at my self who am i kidding i hold very little value in tradition or realism even if i thought opposite yesterday.

What kind of Realist is Psychic, uses therapeutic touch, wants to learn tarot cards and loves reading about astrology.....none that's right.

What type of traditionalist want to to reform his countries electoral system, the UN, NAFTA, the judicial system and more........none that's right

so how in the world did i trick myself. it is my incredible high Si function given to me from my Aspergers syndrome. My sense of touch, hearing, taste,smell and memory of detail are incredible increased by my Aspergers syndrome. I also actually believed i was a realist and somewhat of traditionalist....

anyways, hello my fellow INFJs

Anyway my interest are videogames anime, DnD, Boardgames, history,demographics, geography,politics, watching the news, hockey and Stargate 23 yearold wanting the funds to enter University for a History Major

1 - 13 of 13 Posts