Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
You got: Humorous!
You are energetic, free-spirited, and very humorous! You aren't afraid of cutting loose, acting silly, or making others laugh. You have a sharp wit and an infectious laugh. People gravitate towards your confidence, charisma, and creativity.

·
Registered
INFJ 6w5 Scorpio
2,311 Posts
Let's hear it for LOYALTY!

You got: Loyal!
You are reliable, kind, and very loyal. People know they can count on you to lend a helping hand, give advice, or provide a shoulder to cry on. You would never turn your back on a person in need. You believe in forgiveness, acceptance, and loving with your whole heart.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
" You got: Courageous!

You are a bold, persistent, and courageous person! You are incredibly motivated and ambitious. You aren't afraid of taking risks or trying new things. People are drawn to your charisma and fearlessness."

That's a little bit inaccurate. Even though I've answered YES to almost everything, I don't consider myself to be a bold, persistent and courageous person.

I don't believe you can say that a person is bold, persistent or courageous if they are capable to do all that shit: Karaoke in a bar, exploring an abandoned building and all of those activities.
Some of them are and some are not.

And what's the connection between being capable and doing those activities and "your charisma"?
It's based on just "you must be a fun, outgoing and social person if you DO all that stuff"?
I am the perfect example which contradicts this.

And connection between that and being "fearlessness"? WTF?! You can do anything even if you are scared.
One of the most popular definition of "courage" says something like "Courage means to ignore fear and do it anyway!".

Yeah, I bet you could make a SJ woman wet if you talk to her a little bit about this thing. Especially if you are a cooky ENTP.
lol.

I'm really curious what cognitive function have I used while writing that? You know, that thing: spotting errors.
Thanks!

And now so that I won't give an impression of being too serious, let me say something that sounds good.

It's fairly accurate, I can relate to that "test". thanks for sharing that, it's really interesting. Post more of these, because I like them brother. Have a good day! and a genuine smile :);)

·
Registered
INFJ 6w5, 1w2, 2w1 Sx/Sp
10,594 Posts
You got: Innovative!
You are dynamic, creative, and highly innovative! The wheels in your brain truly never stop turning. You are great at solving problems and seeing the big picture. When you are in the zone, you can create anything you set your mind to.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Well, this is surprising:

You got: Empathetic!

You are observant, sensitive, and highly empathetic. Your intuition is very sharp and you can often read how others are feeling. Your passion and sentimentality make you a very reliable friend and considerate partner

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
You got: Balanced!
You are a very stable and balanced person. You strive for harmony and peace in your life. People often come to you for advice or to have you mediate a conflict. You are level-headed, mature, and calm.

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8 sx/so
10,692 Posts
You are a very stable and balanced person. You strive for harmony and peace in your life. People often come to you for advice or to have you mediate a conflict. You are level-headed, mature, and calm.

·
Premium Member
INFP
7,090 Posts

You are dynamic, creative, and highly innovative! The wheels in your brain truly never stop turning. You are great at solving problems and seeing the big picture. When you are in the zone, you can create anything you set your mind to.

------------------

a bit odd, I don't think there were any questions exactly about that, were there?

·
Retired Administrator
21,253 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts

1 - 20 of 41 Posts