Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They shot me up with a lot of novacaine as my genetics require it. Plus they were removing a wisdom tooth (Wisdom -1 Permanently lol) so I figured the more the merrier. Was bored and decided to take the personality test. Compare them to my sig.

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
33 62 38 22

I felt high the whole time they were operating, but I didn't think it would have this much of an impact. Very surprising. :tongue:

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
That's funny. I wonder if you will have the same effect if you got yourself drunk on alcohol? Maybe you should give it a try and let us know :wink:

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This gets my gears turnin'.
I think the next time I do mushrooms or LSD, I'm going to take a cognitive function test and see how it ends up...
It would be very interesting. I wonder if it would produce similar effects to ecstacy? (Unlocking your shadow personality) Keep in mind, I'm not endorsing it. It almost ruined my life.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
They shot me up with a lot of novacaine as my genetics require it. Plus they were removing a wisdom tooth (Wisdom -1 Permanently lol) so I figured the more the merrier. Was bored and decided to take the personality test. Compare them to my sig.

Your Type is
INTJ
33 62 38 22

I felt high the whole time they were operating, but I didn't think it would have this much of an impact. Very surprising. :tongue:
your type is of course very dependent on preference. you are consciously and unconsciously choosing to be the way you are and to think the way you think on a daily basis.

if you inhibit your brain, it will lack the power necessary for you to make these decisions and your other functions that you may or may not have been keeping hidden in the closet will start coming out.

·
Registered
836 Posts
does anyone else think alcohol wouldn't affect the results very much? i think you would still know what your overall preferences are, regardless of what you are experiencing at the time.

so for example, the question:
1) are you usually? a) the life of the party or b) rather quiet and reserved.

that isn't going to change based on how drunk you are at the moment. i would still choose b) regardless of how much i wanted to talk to people while i was drunk. i think the results would be 'off' a bit, but i don't think it would affect the test as much as you think.

hmmmm this has sparked a thought that im going to turn into a thread...

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
the mbti really only measures what functions you suck at using. if you are good at using all of them confidently, you would still have preferences but wouldn't be able to type very accurately as anything.

All of the stereotypical behaviors of all of the types are based more on what functions they don't use and not so much on what functions they are good at using. You only have two functions typically that you are actually good at using, so there are far more you are bad at using.

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
completely sober people who aren't using any drugs mis-test - the "guess my type" forum is filled with with requests of others to confirm their type because they had 3-4 different personality results on the test - i remember somebody's ISTJ mother testing ENFP

apply some drugs and alcohol to the mix, just the right dosage, and you'll be testing all over the MBTI 'periodic table' :tongue:

·
Registered
689 Posts
It would be very interesting. I wonder if it would produce similar effects to ecstacy? (Unlocking your shadow personality) Keep in mind, I'm not endorsing it. It almost ruined my life.
Don't worry.
If my mind breaks and splinters, I'm sure I'll be able to find happiness...

Maybe in multiple places at once! :crazy:

Last time I did LSD, I did some contemplation on the different types and cognitive functions.
I really wish I had written down what was going on- Because it was like I could understand each type, flawlessly. It was like I tapped my subconscious and my subconscious gave me what was going on inside, in a language(Cognitive functions) I could perfectly understand.

Unfortunately, I didn't write or record anything and that clarity went away when my friend and I found a volleyball court and started playing in the sand...

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The first time I did e I felt like I knew the secrets of the universe. lol Anyway, I just took a pain pill with codeine that they gave me. I am going to take the test again in an hour.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pretty much the same results, although I really feel like just going out and partying. lol

Your Type is
INTJ
44 62 38 22

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Now we are getting somewhere! lol I took the other test (the one with 5 selectable answers) and got this:

Introverted (I) 59.09% Extroverted (E) 40.91%
Intuitive (N) 71.43% Sensing (S) 28.57%
Thinking (T) 63.89% Feeling (F) 36.11%
Perceiving (P) 54.76% Judging (J) 45.24%

Your type is: INTP

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

Weird. Anyway, that was a 40-something long test. I'm taking the 100+ one now.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Introverted (I) 58.54% Extroverted (E) 41.46%
Intuitive (N) 74.19% Sensing (S) 25.81%
Thinking (T) 69.7% Feeling (F) 30.3%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%

Your type is: INTJ

J/P 50% as normal (usually is within 5%)

I'll take the test again tomorrow to make sure it goes back down somewhere closer to my sig (which is pretty normal).

Oh, and on a side note, my tooth (or the gaping whole which used to be my tooth, I should say) finally closed and stopped bleeding. Yay!

·
Registered
303 Posts
So if I consistently test as a type while drunk, then I'll know what my drunk personality is, right? I think it's worth trying it out....<eyes bottle of wine in fridge> :laughing:

Reactions: ertertwert

·
Registered
3,245 Posts

Your Type is
INTJ
33 62 38 22

ertertwert,

You are so funny! I recall having experiences when my dentist used 'laughing gas' that nitrous oxide, I think? Well I recall being yellow, like a character in the 'Simpsons'. and I remember the episode when Flanders' kids ate too much sugar, and their eyes were twirling. I saw large lollipops and was skipping over hills and stuff....

I recall I asked for the nitrous oxide during other procedures to see where i would 'go'. It was fun! I've never taken ecstasy, what is that like? I am curious. You seem quite INFJ. I read somewhere that for guys testing can be tricky, because sometimes they develop different ways of behaving in order to kind of fit into society or something.

I act very 'T' IRL, to seem less sensitive than I am, kind of like compensation, I suppose. I am an HSP, so I read I developed these kinds of protection tactics somehow. At least you killed some time doing these tests! I can't say removal of wisdom teeth is fun, I had several removed years ago. I just thought to share the Lollipop incident, I had, for fun.

Reactions: ertertwert
1 - 20 of 25 Posts