Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously though, we upstage pretty much every other type. Funny, talented, smart, versatile, witty, charming...and let's not forget modest. ;)

So everyone post one reason why we're just so awesome. Let's see how big our heads can get before they fall off! I'll start.

ENTPs are the definition of awesome, because we can argue with ourselves and win.:cool:

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Yes and arrogant as well.

·
Banned
8,597 Posts
I wouldn't say I'm arrogant, but cocky.

Arrogance implies a serious sense of superiority. When you're cocky, you have high self-confidence, but you don't take yourself too seriously and are more playful.

The Joker = Cocky
The Riddler = Arrogant
I like that distinction. I'm definitely cocky but not arrogant. Although I like The Riddler better than The Joker. :mellow:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm cocky, and arrogant. Also, I'm replying to this thread so I can have 15 posts to reply to the music thread.

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Tomorrow is my birthday and i could only sleep for 3 hours because I know how awesome it'll be haha how cocky right?

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Around 4 years ago when I still used myspace and Tom was friend's with everyone in there i devised a master plan. I went up to the most popular group on myspace and I placed a post saying How unfortunately Tom had just died the night before in a horrible car wreck on us-405 when his porsche 911 Gt-R flipped and crashed into a semi, he was pronounced dead at the scene. So as a sign of support for what he has given all of us do the kindness of wishing your condolences to him and thank him for myspace. Around a month later everyone gets a world a status update and Tom says how he appreciate everyone's support but he wasn't really dead.

So this is how I started the rumor that Tom had died, i was surprised it only took a month to spread the rumor but i was also very satisfied.

Reactions: feigned angst

·
Registered
341 Posts
Around 4 years ago when I still used myspace and Tom was friend's with everyone in there i devised a master plan. I went up to the most popular group on myspace and I placed a post saying How unfortunately Tom had just died the night before in a horrible car wreck on us-405 when his porsche 911 Gt-R flipped and crashed into a semi, he was pronounced dead at the scene. So as a sign of support for what he has given all of us do the kindness of wishing your condolences to him and thank him for myspace. Around a month later everyone gets a world a status update and Tom says how he appreciate everyone's support but he wasn't really dead.

So this is how I started the rumor that Tom had died, i was surprised it only took a month to spread the rumor but i was also very satisfied.
Hahahaha! That was you?! I remember that!

That is why you, sir, are awesome.

ENTPs are awesome because we know how awesome we are, and proudly show it, so everyone knows.

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Hahahaha! That was you?! I remember that!

That is why you, sir, are awesome.

ENTPs are awesome because we know how awesome we are, and proudly show it, so everyone knows.
What makes me sad is i've always seem myself as somewhat of a clairvoyant and Ryan Dunn was my favorite Jackass cast member.

He died in a car wreck in a porsche 911 GTR, the car flipped and burned and his last name is Dunn. It's kind of eerily similar but i might just be connecting the wrong dots. Now if myspace wasn't sold I could check the date I posted it and match to dunn's accident, I'm positive my post was around the time he died.

·
Registered
341 Posts
What makes me sad is i've always seem myself as somewhat of a clairvoyant and Ryan Dunn was my favorite Jackass cast member.

He died in a car wreck in a porsche 911 GTR, the car flipped and burned and his last name is Dunn. It's kind of eerily similar but i might just be connecting the wrong dots. Now if myspace wasn't sold I could check the date I posted it and match to dunn's accident, I'm positive my post was around the time he died.
Oooh, very eery. I think I got chills.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
ENTPs lose their awesomeness because they won't ever shut the fuck up about it.

Why was this created.

Look at the ENTP forum history, I'm sure you could find several others with much more and much better reasoning. - __-

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
ENTPs lose their awesomeness because they won't ever shut the fuck up about it.

Why was this created.

Look at the ENTP forum history, I'm sure you could find several others with much more and much better reasoning. - __-
Nothing like perpetuating the stereotype I guess.

·
Registered
ENTP
428 Posts
Nothing like perpetuating the stereotype I guess.
I'd have to say this is ENTP evolution! The fact you can go somewhere where there is a group of absolute awesome beings together and if one brags about it he, automaticly, brags about the whole group, thus making everyone belonging to that certain group fell good about it. I can honestly say that threads like this will go forever, as soon as a new person discovers he's an ENTP he WILL undoughtbly brag about it and quite frankly my dears who woudn't?

Extroverted Thinkers? Intuitive Percivers? YES!
We are the smoking lung doctors!
We are the drunk church goers!
We are the supreme masters of the allof charm!
We are the walking contradictions!
We are the never ending metaphorphis!
We are the boundless!
We are the visionaries!
We are the conquerors!
We are the destroyers!

We are awesome.
We are the ENTPs.

·
Banned
1,969 Posts
Do ENFPs often brag about being awesome, or is it just me?

Only, one of my favourite tricks is to load up a webpage documenting the ENFP personality type and, when a colleague asks what I'm doing, I'll raise an eyebrow, swing my laptop to them and say "Oh, just reading about how fucking awesome I am again".

This annoys everyone. Especially my INTJ co worker.

They see me rollin', etc.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts