Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tbh I'm not even hurting that much. I already did all my hurting within the last few weeks leading up to this. It just kinda sucks because she really did love me at one time and is the first woman to ever love me, and it lasted from ages 40-42. So I'm just like kinda wondering if this will ever happen again.

But on the bright side, I already got another girl's number without even really having to try. I'll just call her some day and see what happens. No expectations.

Plus now I can get my head shaved. I was keeping my hair long for my woman.

And plus, now I learned to not even bother with ldr's.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,484 Posts
Tbh I'm not even hurting that much. I already did all my hurting within the last few weeks leading up to this. It just kinda sucks because she really did love me at one time and is the first woman to ever love me, and it lasted from ages 40-42. So I'm just like kinda wondering if this will ever happen again.

But on the bright side, I already got another girl's number without even really having to try. I'll just call her some day and see what happens. No expectations.

Plus now I can get my head shaved. I was keeping my hair long for my woman.

And plus, now I learned to not even bother with ldr's.
I'm glad you felt strong enough to move on with your life. I wish you luck with the new woman! ;-)

·
Registered
9,035 Posts
I just don't exactly understand what's so depressing about it.
Keep re-reading it until you do as therapy.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have to admit I cried for a few minutes a couple mornings ago about it. Maybe I'm done crying now? I feel pretty okay atm.

·
Registered
INFJ 6w5 sp/so
1,542 Posts
Well, people grow and change. Sometimes outgrow one another. If you and your girlfriend ended on good and mutual terms, I wouldn't see where the problem is. Sounds like you've had your moments of catharsis over what once was and might be sentiments treasured, but if you are ready to move on you move on. Let go of the former and embrace the potential with the current. Good luck and have fun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts