Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How would you guys feel if you had to room with 2 ENFPs. I room with a male INTJ and another female ENFP. How would you guys feel?. I would just like to wonder how he would feel getting responses from other INTJs.

Reactions: beth x

·
Registered
287 Posts
Sounds like Hell to me.

My ENFP wife thinks it would be great if we lived in a big house with our friends (two of whom are also ENFPs). I've expressed my displeasure at such a development, although someone wisely pointed out that they'd keep each other entertained and leave me alone in my room.

Without exception, housemates I've had in the past have largely left me alone to do my own thing.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Na he has his own room I share a room with the ENFP chick

·
Banned
1,105 Posts
I imagine it would be like watching a foreign language film without the subtitles. Interesting for awhile, while you make up your own dialogue for the people. And then boredom would set in and it would be time to find something else to watch.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
The thought of living in close quarters with any type is distressing at best, given the inevitable infringement on my solitude and personal space.

·
Registered
532 Posts
How would you guys feel if you had to room with 2 ENFPs. I room with a male INTJ and another female ENFP. How would you guys feel?. I would just like to wonder how he would feel getting responses from other INTJs.
Yeah, this is the reason why I still live with my parents. I have been saving up for furniture and waiting for my salary to hit the point where I can afford rent, internet, satellite tv, proper food and still buy a book/dvd each month.

I don't like to share. I don't mind my family so much, because we have been sharing all my life and we have an okay arrangement. I still NEED my own place.

That being said, not everyone has the opportunity or the strength to stay at home. So, since the poor thing is sharing, I would say respect his space and need for quiet. When you plan to invite loads of strangers over for a party, warn him in advance or discuss it with him (if he has a say in when they come, etc.).

Btw, thanks for being so considerate already! If only more roommates/colleagues would make the effort. :happy:

Reactions: Snowguard

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
2 ENFPs? Sure, why not? I I'd occasionally join them on their ventures to the Evil Outside work, go to bars, have general fun.

One thing though: in general, I value my privacy, so I do prefer living alone.

·
Registered
255 Posts
In this case two wrongs would make a right, right? The double negative ought to cancel itself out. I.e. They keep themselves amused and leave the INTJ alone? Or do you pester him all day long lol (the horror)?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts