Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't stop seeing the similarities between Saliva and Inception. For those not familiar, it's a hallucinogen that puts you into a dreamlike state (gross understatement). You'll travel through different times and spaces and when you finally wake up you'll wonder if you're really back for the next few minutes.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Salvia is way too quick and hard-hitting. You cant really do any introspection or any soul searching with salvia. Unless you go about the quid-chewing method, I personally think that the salvia extracts hits you with the psychedelic train way to quick and hard. In other words, its like the cocaine of the psychedelics; too quick and short to do anything about it.

I haven't seen Inception yet but from what you describe, it sounds like mescaline would be a better fit. That is truly the best dreamlike substance I've ever done and you have A VERY hard time distinguishing if you are finally baseline or not.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In my first trip I experienced the following: out of body experience, endlessly falling, pain, death, future/past memories, flying, and being lost in oblivion. At the end it hit in phases so it would look something like this: reality, oh wait I was tripping - this is reality, oh wait I was tripping still - THIS is reality, oh wait, etc.

·
Registered
189 Posts
You should look into mescaline. Its exactly what you described but instead of 10min trip its a roller coaster of 7-12hrs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts