Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
On one hand I suppose it would be rude to leave you ignored.

On the other hand attempting to provoke a reaction from strangers, if that is your goal, does not suggest that issues of proper conduct are an enduring concern on your part.

What would be worse: to annoy the INTJs or to be ignored by them? Ultimately such issues, if apart from pragmatic matters, is naturally a case of individual emotional climate. Or so I currently understand.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On one hand I suppose it would be rude to leave you ignored.

On the other hand attempting to provoke a reaction from strangers, if that is your goal, does not suggest that issues of proper conduct are an enduring concern on your part.

What would be worse: to annoy the INTJs or to be ignored by them? Ultimately such issues, if apart from pragmatic matters, is naturally a case of individual emotional climate. Or so I currently understand.
Last time I checked, proper conduct was not high on the list of concerns for an ENFP. Perhaps you have us mixed up with the ESFJs?

And to be honest, my philosophy stands thus: it is better to be disliked than to be ignored. In this case, I just had a fit of affection towards the INTJs of the world and felt it necessary to share it. It is your choice whether to pay attention to it or not. ;)

It's funny because this is exactly how the ENFPs I know in real life act.

"Meh I'm just bored so I'll go and be cute around that INTJ."

Well, I believe it's more like this: if we act cute around the INTJs, sooner or later they either crack or boil, rather like an egg. We are simply the heated water in the pot.

Or something like that.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Oh please not another. I already know one ENFP and I hate him with a burning passion. I will purge his soul from this earth and cast his body into the fires of Mount Doom.

We're great friends :tongue:.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh please not another. I already know one ENFP and I hate him with a burning passion. I will purge his soul from this earth and cast his body into the fires of Mount Doom.

We're great friends :tongue:.
Hey, that's how I felt about my INTJ crush! I knew we ENFPs and INTJs understood each other. ;)

*hands chocolates out*

Reactions: Improbable_Violence

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
I want a bottle of scotch. The INFJ gets a unicorn for a bottle of scotch. I'll draw it for her.

Reactions: CelticaNoir

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
*soaks up all the attention and then decides it's too much attention*

You folks are demanding. (It's cute, though.)

Can they make crowns with an unicorn form in it? Because I want one. Without flowers, please.
Okay, but it has to be paper. And it'll have sparkles in it. And the unicorn might like look like something from MLP. Just warning you.

I want a bottle of scotch. The INFJ gets a unicorn for a bottle of scotch. I'll draw it for her.
I'm a year too young to be doing alcohol. ;) Calculate that however you may (although I know the statement wasn't directed at me). Well, if you draw the unicorn, I'll get the crayons. ;)

Or simply disappear, never to be seen or heard from again.

(. . . until they come back wanting a hug.)
Darling, I knew you'd come back!

Look, I even made your favourite food...

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
Since you're getting that bottle of scotch in the INTJ section, you'll have to pay 25% of the bottle content in taxes. I think that's a fair deal?
Looks like I'm not drawing anything.

I'm a year too young to be doing alcohol. ;) Calculate that however you may (although I know the statement wasn't directed at me). Well, if you draw the unicorn, I'll get the crayons. ;).
Scotch is the price of admission. Not my fault if you're not old enough. You'll have to get your crayons out and draw your own unicorn.

Reactions: CelticaNoir

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.