Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came to this website to further my understanding about ENFJs and never looked into this sub forum. Hello brothers! Very refreshing to see the contrast, actually had a good laugh at all the active INTP topics compared to the ENFJ forum.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
What a coincidence. I also just stopped by as well after silently stalking the misery of the debate forum and am looking forward to a laugh.

·
Not a Robot
2,152 Posts
What a coincidence. I also just stopped by as well after silently stalking the misery of the debate forum and am looking forward to a laugh.
That is a rather miserable place isn't it? Glad to provide some respite...not that I post that often, but the others here are pretty funny.

·
Registered
596 Posts
See? He did have you girls in mind.

Reactions: Narcissus

·
Registered
793 Posts
I like how this introduction post just sort of changed as it went along. :happy:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you keep ignoring INTP women, they'll think you don't want their attention. Simple. We are simple. With people.
Except that fellow INTPs don't really count as people, do they? Your game isn't that solid yet, kid.

·
Registered
793 Posts
*fetches his popcorns*

"let the trolling begin!"

[Remarks, whether this topic should actually be called "the INTP self-trolling topic"]

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.