Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Let the creepiness begin! Hey wouldn't it be cool if like we could print them out, cut out the irises, and use them as masks!

maheyes.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am a basilisk!
OH MY GOD! CREEPIEST THING OF ALL TIME!!!

I've just started reading the book Jurassic Park, and I, seriously, just finished the chapter (like 1 min ago) where the little girl gets bitten by what the biologist Gutierrez believes to be a Basilisk lizard. I had never heard of such a lizard before in my life, and was about to wikipedia it.

Quote from the page I just finished: "I must admit the girl's story is puzzling...I am no longer certain she was bitten by basilisk. Not certain at all."

(checks to make sure @portionsforfoxes is not standing behind him)

·
Registered
77 Posts

Ha, this is from a sleepover when me and my friends decided to mess around with makeup (typical right?) we were trying "edgy runway looks." People often tell me that my eyes are really big and creepy or that I look like an anime character, so I tried all the techniques I knew that supposedly make one's eyes look bigger, and therefore increase the creepiness. I believe I succeeded. (it's creepier when you can see my whole face.) Also yes, there is eyeshadow on the sides of my nose.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ha, this is from a sleepover when me and my friends decided to mess around with makeup (typical right?) we were trying "edgy runway looks." People often tell me that my eyes are really big and creepy or that I look like an anime character, so I tried all the techniques I knew that supposedly make one's eyes look bigger, and therefore increase the creepiness. I believe I succeeded. (it's creepier when you can see my whole face.) Also yes, there is eyeshadow on the sided of my nose.
This is hilarious.

And @Touk , don't go all ENFP yet, I'm pretty easily inspired. If this thread gets sticky we can talk, sir.

1 - 20 of 243 Posts