Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone check if I am ESFJ instead of ISFJ please?

I'm kind of wondering if I'm not Extroverted, I fit many of the supposedly Introverted characteristics but I am not sure, I am not classicly social and have a hard time focusing on the world around me, my mind slides off things to the point where it's a problem, yet I am most engaged and energised during world interaction and the mental content it gives me providing it's interesting. And I mean, I figured Si had to be dominant because of the troubles it gives me. But I'm starting to realise that I use Ne a lot more than I thought (perhaps), and some things I thought were Ti might be Ne. I am confused, thinking of functions rather than looking at what the whole of the type is. And my mind constantly swivels around type. I know I've labelled myself ISFJ and I could be one. But what angelcat says about ISJs using Si evidence to settle down Ne doubt really isn't me... it is what I attempt to do but never manage. (Is there something else going on here? Type 6? [And I mean she's not necessarily right/in my case but I usually find her perceptive.])

I always thought I couldn't be Fe-dom because it's so distinct and... impressive. Like the way Fe just moves its will through people in order to achieve outcomes. I don't know that I manage that. But I'm opening up this question and I could see how my poor social skills and... idk, weirdness and lack of perception of self (I've considered every type, I mean... wow, I'm always trying to figure myself out but I clearly don't know me) could have meant I don't see Fe. Feel free to explore other types as well. I really want to know this and I've narrowed it incorrectly before, I initially thought I was Fi-dom. I'll fill out a questionnaire or answer questions, I don't really mind, but I hope you can help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts