Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thank you and goodbye as I have put in my request to retire from PC. You all are lovely people and I wish you all the best in life. May you find the strength to live up to your potential and enlighten people on what it really means to be an INFJ :happy:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Well, I'm new so I didn't get to know you very well. But I sure would have liked to! Seems we had some things in common. Have a good life! :happy:

Reactions: CuritadeRana

·
Registered
604 Posts
Why would you retire your profile? Just leave it hanging around in case you change your mind and want to come back later.

Wait, is this the INFP forum?

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Goodbye CuritadeRana, is this how INFJ's do going away parties?

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Just wanted to say thank you and goodbye as I have put in my request to retire from PC. You all are lovely people and I wish you all the best in life. May you find the strength to live up to your potential and enlighten people on what it really means to be an INFJ :happy:

CuritadeRana
gratitude for all of the posts that have helped me through sad times! I'm sorry I didn't get to know you better while I was here.
Please stop by to visit, we'll all miss you!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Oh I am sorry to see you go, your posts were very thought and insightful. You can always change your mind and come back.

·
Registered
713 Posts
It was very nice to know you and I appreciate all the thoughtful posts you made. You will be missed

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hey- I'll miss you too. Hope to see you around.

Reactions: CuritadeRana

·
Banned
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm auctioning off my pet and it's food for one day only....if anyone is interested at a very low price because I rather have given it away.

·
Registered
428 Posts
It's sad to see you go. Although I wish you could leave your profile around instead of retiring it like Rune has suggested, I suppose you have your reasons. Take care and I hope that things go well for you in all that you do!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Aww, you're a very sweet person. You'll be missed! Take much care.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts