Personality Cafe banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Banned
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thank you and goodbye as I have put in my request to retire from PC. You all are lovely people and I wish you all the best in life. May you find the strength to live up to your potential and enlighten people on what it really means to be an INFJ :happy:

· Registered
483 Posts
Well, I'm new so I didn't get to know you very well. But I sure would have liked to! Seems we had some things in common. Have a good life! :happy:

Reactions: CuritadeRana

· Registered
3,417 Posts
Just wanted to say thank you and goodbye as I have put in my request to retire from PC. You all are lovely people and I wish you all the best in life. May you find the strength to live up to your potential and enlighten people on what it really means to be an INFJ :happy:

CuritadeRana
gratitude for all of the posts that have helped me through sad times! I'm sorry I didn't get to know you better while I was here.
Please stop by to visit, we'll all miss you!

· Registered
720 Posts
It was very nice to know you and I appreciate all the thoughtful posts you made. You will be missed

· Registered
399 Posts
Hey- I'll miss you too. Hope to see you around.

Reactions: CuritadeRana

· Registered
468 Posts
It's sad to see you go. Although I wish you could leave your profile around instead of retiring it like Rune has suggested, I suppose you have your reasons. Take care and I hope that things go well for you in all that you do!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.