Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here,

Curious that I have never seen any typing done on the show Justified. I will start it off with:

Raylan Givens: ISTP
Boyd Crowder: ENTP
Ava Crowder: ESFJ
Arlo Givens: ISTP (Maybe ESTP)
Nick Augustine: ESTJ
Coover Bennett: ISFP
Dickie Bennett: ENFP
Doyle Bennett: ISTJ
Mags Bennett: ENTJ
Bo Crowder: ESTP
Johnny Crowder: INFJ
Wynn Duffy: INTJ
Helen Givens: ISFJ
Tim Gutterson: ISFP
Gary Hawkins: ENFP
Winona Hawkins: INFJ
Ellstin Limehouse: ENTJ
Shelby Parlow (Drew Thompson): INTJ
Robert Quarles: ESTJ and a very deranged one
Colton Rhodes: ESTP
Theo Tonin: ENTJ

Thoughts? Additions? Let me know how you think I did with my first typing attempt.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh you typed Robert Quarles, bless you so much! I loved that character. It's the only season I watched since I'm a big Neal McDonough fan. I agree with Quarles typing, Neal usually plays withing his type, albeit really messed up versions of his type.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Thanks for the response. Just finished watching all four seasons, looking forward to the fifth season in January. I'd recommend watching all of the seasons. Great show.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
Good thread, just found it.

Boyd Crowder: ENTP
Definitely.

I also thought Art Mullens might be ENTP, as he is probably the most witty and sarcastic and pretty much no one one-ups him.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think Boyd is an ISTP like Raylan. I know it's an unusual call because they seem very different, but I think they are both lone wolf, tough guy, strong silent type characters, and I don't think Boyd's intuition is as good as would be expected from ENTP. Boyd has an extraverted sensing stare and introverted intuitive scowl.

I think Art is an ESTJ. The extraverted intuition 3rd of the ESTJ can be quite snappy, and Art always has quick jokes, but I think he is extraverted thinking dominant, hence his great compatibility with Raylan. ESTJs have a love/hate relationship with ISTP which I have seen time and again in real life, very similar to the Art-Raylan interactions where Art is frustrated with Raylan but also kind of turns a blind eye because deep down he gets it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts