Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all: I love this game. It's so interesting and insightful. Okay, on with the types:
Hisao: INFJ
Shizune: ENTJ
Misha: ESFJ
Lilly: ISFJ
Hanako: INFP
Rin: INTP
Kenji: Crazy
The Nurse: ENFJ
Mutou: INTJ
Yuuko: INFP
So, what do you think of my typings?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I had guessed Misha was an ENFP or ESFP. I couldn't decide between ISFP and INFP for Hanako, and I figured Mutou was an INTP. Otherwise, your guesses are pretty much the same as mine.

Kenji is hard to type since there seems to be something wrong with his mind, but I thought maybe he was an ENTP underneath all the insanity.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I pretty much agree with you, except I'm really not sure about Misha (she seems like a P to me) and I think Rin's a total ISFP. But the only characters I've played are Hanako (I love her!), Shizune and Emi...

wait, what the hell.

WHERE IS EMI? ALL CAPS RAGE!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hisao: varies some based on arc, but I can see INFJ.

I definitely saw Misha as an ESFP...I feel like she very definitely has Se (savors sensations as opposed to Si, which merely categorizes them) and also that "scattered" demeanor which they tend to have.

I'm tempted to say ESTJ for Shizune over ENTJ, but I'm not sure. She seems pretty concrete...ESTJs tend to look more into what their subordinates are doing and "micromanage", if you will, whereas ENTJs "don't sweat the details".

Emi: ESTP?

Akira: ESTP (or ISTP)

Hideaki: INTJ?

Jigoro: ENTJ

Meiko: ENFJ

Kenji: ISFP? Definitely does not have Fe, so either a TJ or FP. Probably I due to his seclusion. Not sure about the rest.

Don't know about Mutou. I don't see INTJ too much, but I don't know what else he'd be either.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I agree with most of your typings, but I think that typing Hisao is going to be full of inconsistencies. Depending on the route you're on.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Haha, I just got this game, and it's been super fun for typing purposes.

Hisao: Varies too much. He is a complete different character with every story. He gives me this Enneagram 6 vibe though.
Shizune: ENTJ E1
Misha: ESFJ E7, especially after you do Shizune's route.
Rin: INFJ (She just OOZES Ni) E4 (with a very strong wing to 5)
Emi: ENFP E7
Lilly: ISFJ E9
Hanako: INFP E6
Kenji: ENTP E6

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ahh I adore this game, best visual i've played yet. Insightful, great story line and characters.
Misha: ESFP
Lilly: INFJ/ISFJ?
Emi - EXTP?
Kenji: LOL probably ISTP/INTP

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
(Since I am apparently not the first to revive this post, hah)
Hisao: Clearly an ISTP. First of all he acts in every way like a Ti dom and the Se is just obvious on top of that (The inferior Fe is obvious around Lilly).
Misha: Stereotypical ENFP.
Lilly: INFJ (It's fairly obvious that she's an IFJ and she's simply far more likely to be an intuitive in contrast to her ES(T)P sister)
Emi: ESFP (fairly obvious to me as she to some degree reminds me of my ESFP sister and she seems to process things in such a way)
Hanako: ISFP (I thought she might be an INFP myself until I did Lilly's route)
Rin: Yep, INTP.
Kenjin: Sounds like what I'd hear from a male ENFP, haha (I know a few male ENFPs).
Miki: ESTP

Hisao doesn't really change depending on the route, he merely outwardly reveals different things about himself and the same for the other characters.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ahh I adore this game, best visual i've played yet. Insightful, great story line and characters.
Lilly: INFJ/ISFJ?
Emi - EXTP?
Kenji: LOL probably ISTP/INTP

SCRATCH THIS ENTIRE POST LlOL so I just replayed this entire game and I think I've made some misconceptions before :D
Lilly: INFJ
Emi - ENFJ
Rin: ISFP
Kenji: INTP (he over analyzes just like my INTP cousin.....)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Might as well get this thread unburied.
I didn't played all routes (currently playing Lilly's) so I don't have a strong grip over Hisao's type. I don't see any trace of Ne or Ni in him, so I'm basically excluding any N type.
Lilly - Though she seems introvert at some point, her popularity and charisma gives an ENFJ aura about her.
Hanako - definitely an INFP. Those guys suffer.
Rin - Her route kind of let me down, seeing as how confusing and irrational it was. But she's clearly and Ne aux and an introvert, so my guess is INTP.
Shizune - an ENTJ. Her Ni aux comes pretty clear at the chess scene with Hanako, if anyone remembers.
Emi - haven't played her route, nor do I plan to. I don't like her.
Misha - an stereotypical ENFP²
Kenji - ENTP, man. A bat-shit crazy ENTP.
Motou - a good example of an INTP, Hisao constantly notice his speeches as absent-minded and abstract at some points.

·
Banned
2,715 Posts
Hanako and Rin are the most psychologically troubled, and Rin is supposedly on drugs, so those are a little difficult to type. Aside from the weirdness, Rin comes across as an ISTP caricature; she has a very hard time putting things into words, reminiscent of someone like Karl Pilkington. She babbles a lot, but she doesn't go into Ne tangents.

·
Registered
10,962 Posts
Lily's pretty ENFJ-like, at least from the outset.
Hanako seems like an INFP.
Yeah, Shizune has so much Te, it's not funny. She's like a minature Charles Dance. :laughing:
Misha, Ne. All the way. And let's just add Fi in there, cause I can't see Ti. :rolleyes:
I feel that Rin's pretty IXTP, especially when it comes to inferior Fe and all the expectations being planted upon her by Nomiya.
Emi seems like an ESFP to me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts