Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

I have lots of mental illness. I tend to be suicidal and anxiety and bipolar disorder run in my family. I'm not really depressed. I'm just impulsive.

2. What type(s) do you usually score as on tests?

ENXPs usually. But I know enough about the system to be able to figure out what every single question is referring too so I don't view it as reliable.

Cognitive funtions results:

extraverted Sensing (Se)************************************************** *** (53.6)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si)******* (7.5)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne)****************************** (30.1)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni)********************************************* (45.5)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te)********************** (22.1)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti)*********************************** (35.6)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe)********************** (22.9)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi)********************** (22.1)

3. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore!
Choose 2 photos and look at each for as long as you feel that you need. Copy and paste the photos here (or write the link like example: www[dot]flickr[dot]com/photos/jacoboson/8697480741/in/explore-2013-05-01), and write your impression of each of them.

Click this bar to view the original image of 640x393px.

I thought this was really interesting. I like the concept it portrays of how numbers overweight humanity. Not to say I agree. I just find it really dark and contrastable. and an interesting concept to think about.

Its like in the end we are nothing but numbers and nothing else really matters.

I have no idea why I like this picture so much. I suppose I like the friendship aspect of it. It seems like one of those stories you tell years later about how it started raining and no one knew it just seems overall like a funny little experience that people would cherish.

4. You are on the clock to fix something, a friend of yours sits beside you and gives a lot of interesting ideas, none of them actually help or are related to your situation, but they are still something you find interesting. What is your reaction? What do you say? What do you do? What's your train of thought?

Tell him to shut up we have something to do but we can discuss his idea's later at lunch. I won't really be annoyed. Its just. A simple solution. I'l be kind about it of course. I won't really say "shut up" but we have a job to do and your wasting time. We have things to do. I like your idea's but now is simply not the time.

But it depends on the problem. If I feel confident that we'll be able to get it done then I'l let us discuss it then.

5a. What are some of your most important values?

Don't have anything. Just don't hurt other people for no reason and do what makes you happy.

But even those rules are arguable in a sense. Sometimes you being happy can hurt others. And sometimes people hurt others without realizing it. Things are complex. Its why I don't like setting concrete values or rules.

5b. Can they change? What would be the reason if they changed?

As said above. Everything is always changing. We must adapt.

6. You are in a car with some other people, the people in the car are talking. Someone makes a claim that you see as immoral/rude/cruel. What is your inward reaction? What do you think? What do you say?

It is very hard for me to find thing immortal/rule or cruel. But assuming the somehow managed to offend ME then they must had said something pretty terrible.

I would of course attempt to discuss the topic with them and see why they believe that and for what reason. But if it escalates too much I'l move over the subject. Its probably not worth losing a friend.

7. a) What activities energizes you the most? Why?

Just hanging out with a small group of friends. Thinking tends to energize me alot. Like I'm pretty fond of solving puzzles and will I get pretty excited over it.

7. b) What activities drains you the most? Why?

Family. Hanging around people who I don't like and attempting to be polite. Holding in my feelings and opinions drains me really fast. Faking and having to think before every single action I do makes me extremely drained. I also lose patience easily in group projects. I can't with people. They work too slow. I hate being a leader. But I usually HAVE too because people are too...stupid.

8. Do you believe you are introverted or extraverted? Why do you believe that? (Please be as detailed as possible)

Not really sure. I am extremely sociable around people I like and am comfterable with. its just I hate most people. And being social around people I don't like drains me very easily.

9. Please describe yourself, what do you see as your greatest strengths and what do you see as your greatest weaknesses?

Its very easily for me to be objective. I'm good at getting things done fast. I'm good at approaching things from different angles and figuring out good ideas. I'm good at advice. I'm good at helping people.

My weakness is how unstable I am. My emotions are always out of control. I have a penchant for losing control really easily. Not like angry. Just like I start fading and don't pay attention to any social boundaries at all and I start screaming at myself. Sometimes I remember something unpleasant from the past and scream at myself to shut up to push a memory away.

10. Please describe yourself when you are feeling stressed. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

I very rarely get stressed. I'm relaxed most of the time. But when stressed I usually get dangerously impulsive. I once get this kid a giant gash on his neck. I start laughing deliriously. I was just messing around with him. But I don't pay attention to boundaries when I'm stressed and easily go too far.

11. What is your "soft spot" (the area that makes you upset if people mess with)?

When people mess with each other. I mean. Really? life is hard already. Why the hell would you go out and make it harder?

12. What are most of the ideas/thoughts you get generally centered around (try to expand your answers as much as possible)?

I need specifics. When it comes to life in general I find that you really should just go with the flow. My thoughts are usually centered around how much happiness I have to gain. I also tend to do things just for the sake of experiences. Like I don't want to skydive. I just want to be able to say. "Hey. I once sky-dived". I enjoy gaining new experiences. I like moving forward and putting the past behind me. I like making be happy.

13. What's your opinion of getting frequent feedback on what you do? (Someone pointing out what is good, what is bad, what and how to improve) Is there a limit to how often you want feedback? If so, what is the limit?

It depends on the person. Most people project their feelings of you onto what you do and it irritates the shit out of me. Sometimes things need to be improved upon. But I don't like when people are rude for no reason. I always want to improve. But everyone has different standards. Sometimes something is perfect to me and exactly the way I like it. If I did something FOR ME I don't want your opinion on it. Your opinion on it does not matter. If your a teacher I want constant feedback on how I can improve.

If I give you something and say "How can I make it better" and you give me nothing but positive feedback I will get annoyed. If I give you something and say "I love this!" and you just criticize it. I will be annoyed.

14. Anything beyond what has been discussed that you would like to add?

I think specific qeustions would be useful. Honestly. I can't answer such...open-ended things.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts