Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I meant "keep wondering if..." but I can't change the title.
Can't write "interesting and descriptive titles" sorry

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
No, I think I'm fine at the moment. 22, Female. I think I'm feeling calm, a bit in a hurry because I have to study later. As you can see I'm not a native speaker, I need to explain things in a far more plain way than I would do in my native language.

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

htt ps :/ /www .fli ckr.com/photos/trevor_dobson_inefekt69/25789528 588/in/explore-2018-01-13/ (can't post links or images)

It looks like it's moving (those lines in a circle). Ok, I'll try to answer in a more ordinated way. First I noticed the lines and the "circles" (I know they are not really circles but the first thing you notice is that they look like concentric circles or I guess that's what the artist wanted to do), also I notice that there's something going on with colours (like one major color blue and some brown-ish). Can't understand what's going on with colors but there's something going on and I can't describe it. I appreciate how he used colours and I like the play they do but I don't like that bown in the building (now that I notice it).

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
It depends. For how long do I have thought about being at the concert? (rectius: I spent days daydreaming about the concert, what could happen there etc.). If I had big expectations about being at the concert (actually I like concerts but I'm not really into them and I'm not really fan of anything to the point to go to a concert) I might be a bit upset. But I think it can be fun to be lost somewhere. I think I'd stay in the car and enjoy the situation while people get worried and call someone. I get lost so many times and unless I have something do to in a hurry I enjoy it and it's also a good excuse to take time for myself instead of studying, going to places in time etc. I think it's the same vibe.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
Ok. I'll find a way to enjoy that party. I'm usually more introvert when I'm away from social situation (lot of time at home) but after a concert I should be kinda extrovert and enjoy a party. If I'm bored I'll sleep there or sit somewhere and be alone. I did that and it's not a problem for me at all. If I really don't want to go I'll ask personally everyone what they want to do and see if we are the majority, then talk to the driver. I really don't care if they drink, we'll think how to go home later.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
Am I tired? Are they just talking like friends or having an argument? I'll think of 1000+ ways to explain him why he's wrong but I might not tell. Sometimes it's better to let people believe what they want and keep a calm environment. Also I'm lazy and it takes time and patience to explain things to people.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
Read n.4. If it's something that might have consequences on something that I think it's important (like we have to take an important decision on something that I care for and I think their believes might be dangerous for that), then I'll tell and start a discussion. I don't like to discuss usually because pople takes it too personally instead on focusing on things that matter (i.e. what makes sense).

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
I seriously have no idea, I'm sorry. I think there are things that should be clear to everyone but aren't (because of how they're used to think, because of how they grew up etc.), like "you get more results if you understand what people are good at, instead of expect them to fit your standard / expect them to be like you". About the last one, seriously how can you expect someone who's not you to be like you. Still it's the thing people do the most, as far as I can see.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
a) From whom? I have different differences to everyboy.
b) I'd like to be open about what I like and what makes me happy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not interest in what people might think. It's something that has to do with myself only.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
Mostly when I'm dreaming. I have no idea. They happen. I keep them in mind until they turn out to be true. They are mostly realted to what other people feel (secret behaviour, their intentions, deeper thoughts) and how they'd act in a certain situation. I don't rely on them to be honest, they're there in my mind but if they don't make sense I might think they might have a different meaning (or that I can be wrong, I still take this option in mind even tho my hunces are usually right).

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
a) Things I have to think to. I'm energized when I have to solve problems, understand complex texts.
b) It drains my energies when I try to to that to reality and people (it looks like I want to fit everything in like a puzzle but I don't do it intentionally. Thinking of the world as a big puzzle to be solved makes it more interesting).

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
Almost everything about the "internal thought process". When I have an idea I like to share it, when I think something I want to share it. If it's something I've thought about for a long time and can't get to an answer I share the result I got to and see what they answer. This get me into arguments more than I would, because if their answers don't make sense I'll answer but I just want to see if there's answers out there who are more reliable than mine.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks for the answer!:heart: I usually score as ENTP, sometimes ENFP and less often as INFP and INTP. I think I use Ne but I have a lot of problems with other functions. I understand them theorically and recognize them in others but I can't figure out which ones I use.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I retook tests so I can show you all the results (even tho I can't really trust a test which has this question: 58) I love indie rock. Seriously, how this helps.)
I took all the tests many times and I always get different results :rolleyes: I don't know what to think.
Btw today it looks like I'm a thinker. Yesterday I did Socionics Type Assistant TURBO as you suggested and I got INFP :laughing:

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (55%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (95%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (100%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (90%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (0%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (0%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (65%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (55%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - entp
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************** (20.5)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********* (9.1)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************** (44.8)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37.8)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************** (28.5)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************************* (50)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************ (24.4)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************ (24.3)
average use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP
Your Result:
ENTP
You can read a description of this type here: Portrait of an ENTP
Last one doesn't show usage of cognitive functions

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Hello Chlara,

ENTP seem's like a good fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts