Introvert : Harness power from inside
Extrovert : Harness power from outside

Other psychological interpretation coming soon :happy:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quiz Time!

What type more similar to INTP (ex: Albert Einstein)? INFP,ENTP,ISTP,INTJ? or all of them?

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
I like it, but I would change T/F...

Feeling: communicates with feelings
Thinking: communicates with logic

Both types obviously have emotions and both types can use logic, but they differ in terms of which they think is the most legitimate/true way to communicate with others.

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Quiz Time!

What type more similar to INTP (ex: Albert Einstein)? INFP,ENTP,ISTP,INTJ? or all of them?
I know it breaks all the rules, but I'd suggest INTJ.

INFP is just no. ENTPs aren't anything like INTPs the difference is too dramatic, same with say ESTP and ISTP, they're not really alike.

ISTP doesn't work as well as INTJ as ISTPs are definitely more hands-on and interested in what is actually happening, far more observant.

Both INTJs and INTPs are introverted intuitive thinking types - therefore, regardless of the functions, they will appear similar to each other - closer resemblance than any of the other options.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I know it breaks all the rules, but I'd suggest INTJ.

INFP is just no. ENTPs aren't anything like INTPs the difference is too dramatic, same with say ESTP and ISTP, they're not really alike.

ISTP doesn't work as well as INTJ as ISTPs are definitely more hands-on and interested in what is actually happening, far more observant.

Both INTJs and INTPs are introverted intuitive thinking types - therefore, regardless of the functions, they will appear similar to each other - closer resemblance than any of the other options.
Good answer! . There is a reason why judging and perceiving placed behind INT(p/j) and written with lowercase on sociotypes as it's more similar to turbulent/assertive. But, i would consider dominant attributes of Albert Einstein himself that more similar to a certain type if the J/P is it's an attributes which can only be absolutely determined and equivalent to others.

In the end, we always have opinion on behalf our types and our distinct uniqueness. No right or wrong as long as it's good for you and others based on honesty regarding all the function possessed.

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Good answer! . There is a reason why judging and perceiving placed behind INT(p/j) and written with lowercase on sociotypes as it's more similar to turbulent/assertive. But, i would consider the dominant attributes of Albert Einstein himself if the J/P is about nearly equal except if it's an attributes which can only be absolutely determined and equivalent to others.

In the end, we always have opinion on behalf our types and our distinct uniqueness. No right or wrong as long as it's good for you and others based on honesty regarding all the function possessed.
So you would consider an ENTP to more closely resemble an INTP?

In my head, the difference is immense, it's like.. the guy hosting the local open mic and cracking witty banter over the PA to the guy who stayed at home to try take home some W's on League of Legends.

At least when imaging the INTJ and INTP archetypes, I can easily picture them in the same room/scene.

This is a bunch of stereotypical crap, I know, I'm just trying to say, I think the two INTx types have more similarities than the two xNTP types.

Consider Jungs Psychological Types is almost all about extraversion and introversion.
It makes more sense. imo.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

In my head, the difference is immense, it's like.. the guy hosting the local open mic and cracking witty banter over the PA to the guy who stayed at home to try take home some W's on League of Legends.

At least when imaging the INTJ and INTP archetypes, I can easily picture them in the same room/scene.

This is a bunch of stereotypical crap, I know, I'm just trying to say, I think the two INTx types have more similarities than the two xNTP types.

Consider Jungs Psychological Types is almost all about extraversion and introversion.
Sorry i've made a mistake previously. Usually INFP decide something based on strong bond of relationship not only from kindness but also every aspects competency which related to someone type/functions/traits . So in this forum i'll be more universal and not judge anyone choice or opinions

·
Banned
8,873 Posts

Intj and intp both looks nerd but they're not the same when u talk to them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts