Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Drake and Josh

Votes: 18 48.6%
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which of the two Tv shows did you prefer?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I liked both growing up but I'll have to say Kenan & Kel. Plus I still quote it to death to this day:

"Who loves orange soda? Kel loves Orange soda! Is it true!? Is it true, true, woohoo!"

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Drake & Josh, because it was my favorite of the two and the one I mostly grew up with, probably Dan Schneider's best show and last "great" one IMO. Ken & Kel comes close a 2nd and I remember seeing reruns on Nick sometimes, but just not enough. Drake & Josh was the best for me.

·
Registered
149 Posts
No love for Kenan & Kel? really? I mean yeah may be not Goodburger but still. I liked that show :rolleyes:

Reactions: Tega1

·
Registered
596 Posts
Kenan and Kel

i hated drake and josh, they were just as pathetic as Kenan and Kel but without the funny

Reactions: Kelleth and Tega1

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow I'm surprised Drake and Josh is winning

Reactions: Kelleth

·
Registered
149 Posts
Probably Generation z punks lurking and voting lol

·
Banned
790 Posts
Drake & Josh because you can watch their show for many hours & never get tired of the comedy; However I think Kenan & Kel is more of a dry humor show. It had its moments; however Kenan & Kel are one of those shows where they we're only good in their prime. To be honest, I never liked that show anyway. It wasn't good to me.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I dont think i ever watched kenan and kel growing up, i know i watched good burger but i cant really remember it. I guess i will go with drake and josh because it was hilarious. Every once in a while i will run into an episode and laugh my balls off.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Drake & Josh because you can watch their show for many hours & never get tired of the comedy; However I think Kenan & Kel is more of a dry humor show. It had its moments; however Kenan & Kel are one of those shows where they we're only good in their prime. To be honest, I never liked that show anyway. It wasn't good to me.
Lol Kenan & Kel was dry humor? Haha it was always funny. Kel always did silly things. There wasn't much that made Drake & Josh interesting except their evil sister megan.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Lol Kenan & Kel was dry humor? Haha it was always funny. Kel always did silly things. There wasn't much that made Drake & Josh interesting except their evil sister megan.
I agree Kenan and Kel was not dry by any means. I remember watching that show all the time on Nickelodeon in the early 00's (though reruns) and that show made me crack up every time I watched it. Even now I could still watch Kenan and Kel and just burst out laughing lol.

However Drake and Josh was a very good show as well and it doesn't deserve the hate from the few comments on this forum. Lots of laughs with that show and I could still enjoy that show as well.

I actually thought they executed the annoying little sister concept better than Kenan and Kel tbh. But Kenan and Kel I still though was a better show

·
Registered
149 Posts
Fair enough, Didn't really say your opinion was any less valid. I really didn't know there was reruns, at least not in my country.

Reactions: mqg96

·
Registered
378 Posts
Kenan and Kel, Drake and Josh used to put me to sleep when I was young. My older sibling loved it though...

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
As a person who saw both and grew up with them when they were still airing on TV. I have to say that both are hilarious in their own way. Although they both have their differences, I still enjoy them whenever I watch them.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts