Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently gone through the whole single player campaign of this game and I've begun to wonder about the personalities of the cast, which they have a lot of, given the writing style of the script and the voice acting. :proud:

I've been mostly thinking about Pit. He gives off this NF vibe to me, given how is stubbornly holds on to his ideals and his loyalty to Palutena

even when she becomes corrupted and turns evil,
to the point where the other characters accuse him of being naive and not being able to think for himself.

So what do you guys think? How do you see the characters?

·
Registered
8 Posts
He's my kind of guy

I think Pit would be a great friend to have if he were real. I am an NF and I am the type that believes in the idea of faith in love. If you love your loved ones and struggle for those loved one everyday (at work, at war, at your in-laws house, etc.) and despite whatever the obstacle to struggle against is, wouldn't all of that suffering be worth it for the ones you truly care for? If not, then what the hell are you fighting for Pit? :O Love is considered foolish, painful and blind because of that. Bob Marley once said "The world, everyone, even your loved ones will make you suffer. You will always be hurtin' by someone or something. There is no escaping that fact. So, the main question is who will you be suffering for?" He is dead now and he loved the world, but as we all know, he is one of the most inspiring and famous artists the world has ever seen. Especially during his time when inequality and hate was very common. He is probably hanging out with Pit as I am typing this. lol :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I also think Pit would be great to hang out with. I'm still not really sure what type he would be beyond xNFx. I've been also thinking about Palutena's personality. For a protector goddess, she's very casual and even trollish, as her plans often put Pit in the path of great danger without much concern. At least they work out in the end. I haven't figured out her type yet.

Reactions: xXxGraffiti

·
Registered
8 Posts
INFP or ENFP, I guess.

Yeah, I also think Pit would be great to hang out with. I'm still not really sure what type he would be beyond xNFx. I've been also thinking about Palutena's personality. For a protector goddess, she's very casual and even trollish, as her plans often put Pit in the path of great danger without much concern. At least they work out in the end. I haven't figured out her type yet.
Well, I think, or I feel that, maybe he is either INFP or ENFP. Possibly "E" because he is Palutena's champion and he wouldn't hesitate to go speak to, help, or combat complete strangers, especially if she sent him for it. And perhaps "I" because he may in actuality prefer to stay home with Palutena... IDK I haven't enough information on him to be able to tell. So far he seems to be like Link from Zelda. Quiet yet strongly virtuous and principled, and yet mysterious. Stoic. Although, for Link I believe he would be either ENFJ or ENFP. As for the rest, for Pit, I have a pretty strong feeling that he is an xNFP. NF because of the stubborn idealist part you mentioned, and P because he doesn't seem to be too judgemental about anything. Especially when it comes to Palutena and her orders. He just takes them as they are and fights whatever gets in the way of his mission. lol... hmm if he were a "J" however, it would only be in respect to the fact that he fights Evil. Same thing for Link. I mean, Link goes and meets some really big Goron dudes at Goron city and some of them even Roll over him, but he doesn't really complain. In fact, despite the fact Gorons rolled over him he had the biggest goron make him a Two Handed sword! I've had a few friends complain for years about why would Link even bother with those goofy Gorons. Definitely a P.... I was a little embarassed to say this, because I am this type also but... I think they both may be ENFP. ><. I can see myself doing something as stupid as diving into hell or travelling back and forth in time for a loved one... expecting to prevail of course too. lol

As for Palutena. I'm not sure. I guess she is INFJ? Just taking a random guess. She reminds me of my mom. She is an INFJ. LOL :laughing:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts