Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you still like kids' movies? Like toy story, how to train your dragon, mega mind, etc?

Personally, as long as it's not filled with songs, I tend to still enjoy them. How about you?

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I love kids' movies. It's easy for me to be able to see them because I have a daughter, so I sort of have an excuse. I have gone with a friend to see animated movies though - How to Train Your Dragon is an example of that. I loved Despicable Me, and can't wait for it to come out on DVD. I'm also looking forward to seeing the new Rapunzel movie... Tangled, right? Yeah, I'm still a kid at heart.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Generally speaking I'm not too big on kids movies. But I do like certain ones like Coraline and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (because I read that book when I was really little).

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
You know, I was pretty excited when Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs was announced - but I was kind of disappointed with the movie. It was nothing at all like the original story. Same thing with Where the Wild Things Are. The movie was good I suppose, but not what I was expecting.

Reactions: Midnight Runner

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I have to say that I still enjoy kids movies. I have really liked watching things like Despicable Me (amazingly adorable movie), How to Train Your Dragon, Shrek, and I still watch Alladin when I am home alone and no one else will know.:crazy:

·
Banned
3,653 Posts
Certain ones. Toy Story, for example, is timeless and perfect.
Although, most children's movies are a bit too infantile to really appreciate anymore, sadly.

·
Registered
211 Posts
yeah, but only older ones (pre 1997~) like the sandlot, stand by me, the little rascals, home alone. you know, the classics! even casper. god i love that movie.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
I've been known to indulge from time to time :cool:
*holds self back from posting a top ten* >___0

·
Registered
818 Posts
I will love them for all of my live-long days

1 - 12 of 12 Posts