Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I'd think ESFP for Kim Possible as it seems like she could be an Se-user. But then again, I haven't really watched that show in a pretty long time :mellow:
How about ExTJ for Shego?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I always saw shego as an ENTJ...very ENTJ lol. She has that loud aggressive and smart nature.
Kim is an ESFJ I think...very devoted to what she does and concerned with her social standing at school.
Ron is an INFP...his geeky interests in kids stuff...choice of pet...and loyalty to Kim kindve scream INFP to me.
The docs an infp...fosho lol...
Kim's mommas an ENFJ I believe
Her dad seems ISFP sometimes but other times not
Twins are enfp and entp
Rufus is entp...actually o have no idea lol

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
I always saw shego as an ENTJ...very ENTJ lol. She has that loud aggressive and smart nature.
Kim is an ESFJ I think...very devoted to what she does and concerned with her social standing at school.
Ron is an INFP...his geeky interests in kids stuff...choice of pet...and loyalty to Kim kindve scream INFP to me.
The docs an infp...fosho lol...
Kim's mommas an ENFJ I believe
Her dad seems ISFP sometimes but other times not
Twins are enfp and entp
Rufus is entp...actually o have no idea lol
I agree, but her dad is a J, and I am iffy about Ron being an N in general.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Kim Possible - ESFJ
Ron Stoppable - ISFP

·
Registered
828 Posts
Kim- ESTP
Ron- ESFP
Wade- INTP
The twins- ENTP
Shego- ISTP
Drakken- Wacky/retarded INTJ

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Kim: ESFJ
Ron: ENFP (I can't really see why people are calling him an introvert)
Wade: INTP
Twins: ENTP
Dr. Drakken: INTJ
Not sure about Shego

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ ♂
18,716 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Kim Possible: ESFJ
Ron Stoppable: ENFP
Shego: xSTP
Dr. Drakken: INTP
The Twins: they both seem vaguely ENTP but one of them might be a T-dom....
Rufus..... lol who knows?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Kim Possible - ESTP
Ron Stoppable - ENFP
Rufus - ENTP
Wade - INTJ
Drakken - ENTJ
Shego - ESTP
Jim Possible - ENTP
Tim Possible - ENTP
Bonnie Rockwaller - ESTJ

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
It's been a long time since I've seen this show, and I could never get into it either.

Wasn't Kim Possible an Se dom? ESTP if so.
As for Ron... the cowardly, hammy sidekick. I'd pick ExFP or ESFJ for him. It would depend on Fe vs Fi and Ne Vs Se. From the little I know and my overall gut feeling... I think ESFJ is likely. Lazy typing ahoy.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Figure necro is better than asking again.

Kim: ESTP
Ron: ENFP
Rufus: ESFP? ENTP?
Jim & Tim: ENTP
Shego: ISTP
Drakken: ENFJ
Bonnie: ESTJ or ExFP

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Anyone ever see the Anamology episode? It's where everyone gets into this long personality quiz, it supposedly will affect their life. Hmmmm, sounds familiar.......

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've been watching this show growing up since I was 4-5 years old (in other words, since the show came out in 2002) so here's my take. My ESFP younger brother is somehow obsessed with the show now.

Kim: ENFJ (The whole action hero protagonist always getting stereotyped as an STP type thing is annoying. I believe you don't even need to look up cognitive functions to know she is an obvious EXXJ type because she always has this Type A personality about her which debunks P and she is undoubtedly an E. Now S and N can be difficult. But I can never see her as an SJ type (let alone any Si) considering how she can be rebellious with such illogical rules which is something Mr. Barkin has criticized her about. Ni fits her well and she does have Se, and it makes more sense being tertiary considering how childlike it looks. I think she is somewhere in the middle of F and T, but I don't see Te in her. She always struck me as an Fe. She can be judgmental at times, but she tends to feel sorry at time whenever she offends someone, she can succumb to peer pressure at times, she seems to be too concerned with her social status at times, she always defends Ron anytime Bonnie bully or insult him and tells her to stop being mean, she feels sorry for Ron's friend Fenix considering he can't walk and blames herself even though Felix is ok. A Te user wouldn't care much about that unless it will help them be successful, they have more important things to do to quench their thirst for efficiency. Therefore, she's an ENFJ over ENTJ, but she's not the stereotypical ENFJ like her mother. Kim is pretty much the Type 3 ENFJ than the Type 2 ENFJ. People need to get over the annoying stereotype about how all Fe users are always outwardly warm people who are never cold when that is not true.)

Ron: ENFP (INFP could be a possibility, but Ne sounds more dominant, he does repress Si more than Te, and ENFPs are the most introverted of the extroverts which is why ENFP makes more sense.)

Rufus: Hard to say, but I say same type as Ron (ENFP) or any NF type, but I'm just guessing; kind of hard to type an animal.

The Tweebs (Jim and Tim): ENTPs

Wade: Stereotypical INTP (The Ti and Fe being in the opposite direction from Kim's does seem to make their conversations really interesting and connecting. I guess that explains the inferior Ti in Kim being well-rounded which makes more sense than dom Te.)

Dr. Drakken: INTJ (A visionary evil genius who wants everything to go into his plans which makes Ni-Te over Ti-Ne. An INTP evil genius is more along the lime of Professor Calamitous from Jimmy Neutron.)

Shego: ISTP

Bonnie: ESTP

Monique: ESFP

Kim's Mom: obvious ENFJ

Kim's Dad: Hard to say, I don't think an S would be interested or pursue in the career he is in. He must be an N, but I would say he is an NF over NT. I would say he is an NFJ of some sort only because Ti-Fe makes more sense than Fi-Te.

Mr. Barkin: Annoying XSTJ (can't tell if he's I or E, he does seem reserved which could mean ISTJ, but Te does seem more dominant and Fi appear more inferior. But I'd say Si dom only because he's too simple-minded to new ideas and can still get crazy about the rules no matter how illogical they could be making Te look more auxiliary and he does seem way too traditional. I guess he would have to be Ron's duality type, therefore, ISTJ.)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anyone ever see the Anamology episode? It's where everyone gets into this long personality quiz, it supposedly will affect their life. Hmmmm, sounds familiar.......
I think Animology is more like an Astrology parody than an MBTI parody. But I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the latter. Maybe it's more like Enneagram. The Pink Sloth (Ron) does sound like the Type 9 Enneatype. The Blue Fox (Kim) sounds a lot like Type 3.

·
Banned
3,620 Posts
Kim: ENFJ 1w2
Ron: ESFP 6w7
Jim & Tim: ENTP
Wade: xNTP Seems like he could be an extravert but he never leaves his room.
Shego: xSTP Reminds me of Toph, could never tell if I or E.
Drakken: ENTJ
Bonnie: ESTJ

·
Registered
3 Posts
Why is Ron Esfp though? I think he’s shown to have plenty of Ne, when he sees the possibilities of the situations he is in, he tends to imagine many “what if” scenarios and it’s shown to make back up plans and elaborate scenarios for a situation especially one that makes him worry and some of his observations seem to have a philosophical/metaphorical later to them.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Hey this is an interesting one.

Reading up on her through her wiki I'm actually thinking that she might be an ESTJ. She is fiercely competitive, arrogant and holds competence in the highest regard. She makes snap decisions based on her preconceptions and can be short-sighted when presented with new information. She has very inflexible ideas over wrong and right, which fits the ESTJ type quite well.

It's been too long since I've watched this series, but the Kim Possible wiki seems very honest about her pitfalls and traits. I think ESTJ might fit her perfectly to be honest. The highs and lows both.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts