Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Firstly, let me say that I'm not entirely new; I was here about a year and six months ago, but I took a hiatus for no reason.

But I'm back! Quite a bit has changed in my life since then, though I won't bore with you all of that, so the basics are as follows:

I am a twenty-year-old male sophomore in college. I am double-majoring in Finance and Philosophy. I originally only wanted to study philosophy, until I started caring about making money. Now, I want to be a Wealth Manager.

Currently, I work in the corporate office at The Container Store in the Customer Solutions Department. If you ever send an e-mail to The Container Store, there's a fair chance that I will respond to—or at least see—it!

In the realm of romantic relationships, I have been in a relationship with an INTJ who is studying to be an Industrial Engineer for a little over two years now. He wants to design manufacturing plants for automobiles.

Religiously, I define myself as an atheistic agnostic; in other words, I believe it is impossible to know whether or not there is a supreme being or multiple supreme beings, but I am leaning towards disbelieving in its or their existence. I harbor no inherit dislike of those who believe in a Creator or Creatrix of the Universe, though.

Upon retaking the Jungian Myers-Briggs Personality Test and the Enneagram test, I am most likely an Architect (INTP) with the possibility of being an Inventor (ENTP) or a Fieldmarshal (ENTJ), and I am "The Loyal Friend" (6w7). My tritype is 6w7, 3w2, and 8w7.

The full descriptions are listed below in PNG form for your reference (click the thumbnails!):

Jungian Personality Quiz Results

Enneagram Quiz Results

That is all. :happy:

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Welcome Back

Reactions: Saboteur

·
Banned
78 Posts
Welcome back. :happy: