1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
7,775 Posts

·
Registered
ESTJ
3,002 Posts
I pretty much vibe with every ENFP on here but I feel like I have to give special shout outs to a few.

@Llyralen @Alassea @Falling Foxes @Dissenter (He ain’t an ENFP but it felt wrong not to mention him :laughing:).

On the real, I proper connect with you guys and I’m grateful to have you all in my life.

jafkldsjfklsdjak;lfjsk;ldajf

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
@Falling Foxes

This is I guess meant to be more fun than anything. For those of us that have been here a bit, do you feel either similar to or a special kinship with? For me it's @Falling Foxes
Hey, Foxy is my lover, back off! :0 - everyone always wants Foxy. My Foxy.

Not that we ever speak, but still, it's my Foxy.

Foxy.

Reactions: Moby

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
@Falling Foxes

Hey, Foxy is my lover, back off! :0 - everyone always wants Foxy. My Foxy.

Not that we ever speak, but still, it's my Foxy.

Foxy.
We don't need to speak to know that we have undeniable connection. ;)

Love you, Nic <3

·
Registered
ESTJ
3,002 Posts
You should hang around the ENFP forum more often, until then, I deem you an ENTP.
This is literally the only forum I hang out in.

And nope. Everyone already tried pulling out the ENTP card and frankly, it's getting old.

Anyone who has known me all these years/months want to help defend my obvious, blatant, in your fucking face Fi cause I'm getting deemed by his lordship here?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts

And nope. Everyone already tried pulling out the ENTP card and frankly, it's getting old.

Anyone who has known me all these years/months want to help defend my obvious, blatant, in your fucking face Fi cause I'm getting deemed by his lordship here?
Oooh, spicy. Scorpio? Leo? Wouldn't be surprised if you were. Will need to get some evidence about the Fi though.

1,417 Posts
You should hang around the ENFP forum more often, until then, I deem you an ENTP.

Well people keep insisting I'm an ENFP, want to switch? I honestly can't see what they're talking about, considering how I approach the world.

·
Registered
ESTJ
3,002 Posts
Oooh, spicy. Scorpio? Leo? Wouldn't be surprised if you were. Will need to get some evidence about the Fi though.
Sagittarius.

It's kind of written in my signature.

:)

Whatever. I'm not here to prove my ENFPness to you cause who the hell are you again lol?

I've been here a long time so those who know me know I'm an ENFP and that's all good for me.

·
Registered
ESTJ
3,002 Posts
Well people keep insisting I'm an ENFP, want to switch? I honestly can't see what they're talking about, considering how I approach the world.
Many ENFPs approach the world with curiosity and a challenging attitude. It's why when ENFPs read the descriptions, they mistype themselves as ENTPs when in reality, those ENFPs got zero Fe to prove that they're ENTPs.
Sure, many will claim oh they're so good at manipulating people hahaha, when in reality, that's just edgy Fi talk. I was 15 once and said the same cringey shit.

Real ENTPs (in my experience) never talk like that.

I don't know you so I'm not here to be pretentious and tell you what you are. I'm just leaving food for thought above.

1,417 Posts
Many ENFPs approach the world with curiosity and a challenging attitude. It's why when ENFPs read the descriptions, they mistype themselves as ENTPs when in reality, those ENFPs got zero Fe to prove that they're ENTPs.
Sure, many will claim oh they're so good at manipulating people hahaha, when in reality, that's just edgy Fi talk. I was 15 once and said the same cringey shit.

Real ENTPs (in my experience) never talk like that.

I don't know you so I'm not here to be pretentious and tell you what you are. I'm just leaving food for thought above.
Interesting...Well I also happen to think people on the sociopathic spectrum get lumped in with us too, to the point people assume sociopath=ENTP...Sad but true...

1 - 20 of 75 Posts