Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fantastic!! hi : )

long time lurker of the cafe here, loving the vibe of such a setting where we all meet as one to discuss different ideas and participate in many different conversations.

(had a cute picture of a cafe here..haha, but i've got to wait a few more posts before I am able to be fancy like that...pardon!)

anyway!!

not really sure where I fit in here, but it's definitely a pleasure of mine to be able to read and understand the various ways that people perceive the world in order to expand my own existence.

i have lived most of my life according to introversion, but I definitely consider myself to be drawn to people and to having a shared human experience. i love giving & being around other people, most of the time I may just be observing, though.

a bit young, only 20 years old... so that might add to the confusion I face as to determining my definite personality type and modality in which I experience the world. very much still in the process of figuring out my mind completely and finding symbolism within everyday life. i've worked one-on-one with an MBTI professional, and received a preliminary measure of what my personality type may be, but i did not completely agree with the results. I have yet to test the same type twice. so..hopefully I can try to figure that out soon! I've been interested in personality types since I was 16 and started my own research at that time.

i'd love to be able to make meaningful connections through here, as online interaction is the source of most of my outreach. i feel that I am able to be a lot more thoughtful and more effectively communicative through my written words rather than the quick spoken word in typical conversation.

my interests range from literature, visual media arts, nature, oceanography, marine biology, education, psychology, languages, pathology ... i'm very spread out among many different fields. i'm currently not in school, so trying not to let my brains go to waste! i consider myself to be more of a kinesthetic learner; classrooms never really drew out the best from me.

so nice of you to read this ! kiss kiss ... and hope that I can become a friendly/helpful figure around here. : ) x

see you around , oh, and I don't really like coffee :) I prefer hot chocolate.

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings voguegraphy and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum voguegraphy. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Registered
687 Posts
Very effective intro.

Impressive.

Welcome to the show, I look forward to reading your posts :)

Reactions: voguegraphy

·
Registered
EIE
4,699 Posts
i'd love to be able to make meaningful connections through here, as online interaction is the source of most of my outreach. i feel that I am able to be a lot more thoughtful and more effectively communicative through my written words rather than the quick spoken word in typical conversation.
You re not alone ! it always is funny to develop fully fledged but pretty weird thoughts in order to connect with people online, so they re not too scared when you meet them in reality, but ultimately when you ll manage to do it, you ll access a brand whole new level of self confidence based on acceptance :)

That beein said, well hello, colorful writter. Do you like ponies ? it almost look like it. or rainbows.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey :). Welcome.
hiya !! thank you !! :)

a fleshy welcome
so fun! loving the colors! thank you for your fleshy welcome : )

Very effective intro.

Impressive.

Welcome to the show, I look forward to reading your posts :)
hehe , i still think it would've been so much better with my cafe graphic !
but yes I am trying to make my posts meaningful, so until l hit that 15 post count I will have to wait haha :)
thank you for your welcome!

You re not alone ! it always is funny to develop fully fledged but pretty weird thoughts in order to connect with people online, so they re not too scared when you meet them in reality, but ultimately when you ll manage to do it, you ll access a brand whole new level of self confidence based on acceptance :)

That beein said, well hello, colorful writter. Do you like ponies ? it almost look like it. or rainbows.

hi! yes... indeed, so true! hehe... i do love ponies! ponies and rainbows are a great combination :)

Pleased to meet you, @voguegraphy.
It's a pleasure to have you here at the PersonalityCafe.

I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay here - see you around!
thank you : )

blow us a kiss we'll blow you to pieces♪
oh... but here I am giving out smooches... now what? :O

Reactions: Clyme

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
awee.. seems it is too late to go back and edit my original post now that I have more than 15 responses accumulated throughout various discussions (took a little while, wanted to make thoughtful posts rather than just spam) , finally warming up more and feeling more comfortable weighing in on different topics and sharing my views!

guess i'll just share my little cafe scene clip art as I originally intended to include in my opening post right here, then! ..

simple, but i really think it is lovely!

hope you are all having a wonderful day,

and have also come back to give you all the technical "thank yous" through the website's functions...due credit!

enjoy : )

love vogue x

Reactions: ThreadDeath

·
Plumcot
2,186 Posts
Hello there Voguegraphy, please keep your kisses away from me, since I am a five who likes their space. We can touch finger tips though, that can be a greeting.

I'll keep my eye on you and try to type you. I have some ideas.

Welcome to PerC.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

thank you everyone for more of your wonderful welcomes :) so much appreciated! and of course lots of kisses x

Hello there Voguegraphy, please keep your kisses away from me, since I am a five who likes their space. We can touch finger tips though, that can be a greeting.

I'll keep my eye on you and try to type you. I have some ideas.

Welcome to PerC.
for a greeting, that is fair enough at least :) finger-tip touch!

and I do think that would be supremely helpful! what are your ideas... if you could share? hehe :) I am knowledgeable on most of the types... as I have tried to sort out my own personality before, but never really got a definitive result that I agreed with.

I'm thinking if I can get the chance for my partner to sit down with me, that he can help to answer some of the questions with me so I can get a more accurate type-test result.

I don't really have a 100% objective view of myself, so to have someone there that knows me from a perspective outside of myself will definitely help I think in getting a more solid, stable result...and I can finally have something to work with :p do you think this will be a good method?

hopefully soon I can do it, then make a thread in the other sections of the Cafe so I can get further guidance and information about what I have gathered from the test result (hopefully it's OK that I have extended this thread a little bit).

I'm so eager and curious to finally know (after all these years!!)... other people are so interesting in their own types and what they have discovered about themselves through typology.

Reactions: selena87

·
Plumcot
2,186 Posts

thank you everyone for more of your wonderful welcomes :) so much appreciated! and of course lots of kisses x

for a greeting, that is fair enough at least :) finger-tip touch!

and I do think that would be supremely helpful! what are your ideas... if you could share? hehe :) I am knowledgeable on most of the types... as I have tried to sort out my own personality before, but never really got a definitive result that I agreed with.

I'm thinking if I can get the chance for my partner to sit down with me, that he can help to answer some of the questions with me so I can get a more accurate type-test result.

I don't really have a 100% objective view of myself, so to have someone there that knows me from a perspective outside of myself will definitely help I think in getting a more solid, stable result...and I can finally have something to work with :p do you think this will be a good method?

hopefully soon I can do it, then make a thread in the other sections of the Cafe so I can get further guidance and information about what I have gathered from the test result.

I'm so eager and curious to finally know (after all these years!!)... other people are so interesting in their own types and what they have discovered about themselves through typology.

I'm glad you're certainly enthusiastic about learning! I think it would be beneficial to have more than one family member to look at the functions with you and decide on which ones are best. You can always disagree with them again, because honestly, everyone uses a subjective and objective self, it just means -how- you use it. At least that's how I make sense of it.

Good luck!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

I'm glad you're certainly enthusiastic about learning! I think it would be beneficial to have more than one family member to look at the functions with you and decide on which ones are best. You can always disagree with them again, because honestly, everyone uses a subjective and objective self, it just means -how- you use it. At least that's how I make sense of it.

Good luck!

yeah, I understand :) I've always been pretty good at thinking of the types of people around me, and in some cases of my former high school friends, when they were introduced to MBTI in their college courses... I was then able to get some confirmation that I was right in some of my speculations about their personality types :) It's something that has always interested me. I got an award for excellence in Social Sciences during my studies at one point in time. so I'd like to be able to say it's a large preoccupation of mine. people are interesting!

Reactions: selena87
1 - 20 of 20 Posts