Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I can't be the only ENTP that just loves to steal.

Nah, that's bull, I don't love to steal, I just hate giving up my money for things that I believe to be ridiculously priced. Example, I wanted some more shavers because the ones that come in the packs give me razor bumps, but those bigger, five razor ones don't for whatever reason.

They're ten fucking dollars for one.

No.

So I stole those, lotion, shaving cream, the sims 3 and the sims 3 expansion pack. I don't know if I'm going to like the expansion pack and I gave the first game to my mom because it gets her to shut the fuck up, so why pay for it again?

Heheh~

However, I'm not stupid enough to throw a fit if I get caught. I'll argue the fuck out of it, but I would never seriously be upset if I were to get caught stealing.

Anyhow, any of ENTPs enjoy the rush of a steal?

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Mmm....Nope, not at all. I've never been a rebel by any means. It's strange, because I have no means from which to derive moral values or the actions therein, yet I'm much more clean-cut than most who would seem to have some set moral code to which they adhere.

I dunno.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Back when I was 13 I stole everything I could think of. I stole from stores, teachers, broke into kids lockers, took stuff from their backpacks, even popped emblems off of cars and made a collection. Then one day I just stopped. Felt like I shouldn't be doing it and went too far. From that point on I think I've only physically stolen a couple of times and the last time I did was more than 10 years ago.

Now if you're talking about software and music, that's a different story...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I did state that I didn't actually like it, but that is a common characteristic, hm...

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I used to do some stealing, but like xrevolutionx, one day I just up and stopped. I just felt like it was a stupid chance for little reward. I did it enough to been there done that, and don't care to go back.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Woa OMG.

When I was little, I loved to steal, not the classic finger-skill type, my modus operandi was purely sophistic. A lot. I made friends just to rip them off thier Pokemon Cards, go-gos or any other infantile meme that reigned the playground at the time. I faked trades and I used the teachers as human shields.

Eventually, I grew out of stealing, grew a pot of guilt and stopped doing it when puberty hit me. "Goddammit. Being a jerk doesn't get me any girls. And I prefer those than pokemon cards."

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I have had my klepto phases, I have stolen hundreds of dollars worth of food, things, money etc from people, stores, my school etc.

Although I got away with it, I regret it now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts