Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were given the opportunity to have infinite knowledge would you give up anything for it?

What would you give up?

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I would not want to have infinite knowledge. That would be so dreary. I'd rather take my time to learn things.

·
Registered
911 Posts
If you were given the opportunity to have infinite knowledge would you give up anything for it?

What would you give up?
WHATEVER I HAVE TO!!!111 *evil laguhter*

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
If it actually was possible, yes, everything.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Infinite knowledge, I can't comprehend truly infinite knowledge, if talking about just about the physical world, what one day humans may possess in a huge encyclopedic data base of knowledge. I'd give up a lot but not everything. If it's true infinite knowledge no way in hell, I like theorizing and mind raping, if I know everything that could ever be known ever, period. then I can't do that. I do like the mind rape of trying to comprehend infinite knowledge, tho, it's quite thrilling, like cerebral sex.

I'm addicted to learning more than knowledge, like a hoarder it's the act of acquisition I enjoy, the use is a by product. Plus, I already have trouble with people not knowing the background subjects to keep up with my thoughts, can you imagine trying to talk to someone with all the natural knowledge in your head, hell you could probably predict what they say before they say it. It would be annoying as hell trying to hold discussion with anything.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts

What would you give up?
Which kind of infinite are we talking here? I doubt I'd give up my immortal soul, but there are likely some concessions I'd make, but the bigger question is how well would I be able to use this knowledge or would it be that kind where in knowing something I change the future and thus change my knowledge dynamically all the time? I enjoy science fiction time travelling questions at times. :wink:

·
Registered
560 Posts
I'd give everything up except for my dog, my mum's bullet, a kid's book, my father's hanky and my father's watch. Aside from that they can take everything. Those random things are my treasures. :happy:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts